AlexGTADV

IMG_2210.jpg

Best Glanza

SiCaln

IMG_2208.jpg

UKSC car of show voted by UKSC admin

chrissy cee

IMG_2353.jpg

congratulations to all the winners well deserved! and thanks again to all who came!!

Rob

And the prize winners themselves!

Alex having been awarded his prize by Rob

DSC_0156.jpg

Si presenting Liam D with his award

DSC_0158.jpg

Geo presenting Chris with his award

DSC_0159.jpg

As i presented Si with his, there was no pic on my camera....sorry lover, i missed this epic moment, i need to learn to be in two places at once!

And a little something special thanks to Sam just to express our gratitude to rob for EVERYTHING!

DSC_0160.jpg

And the prize winners themselves!

Alex having been awarded his prize by Rob

DSC_0156.jpg

Si presenting Liam D with his award

DSC_0158.jpg

Geo presenting Chris with his award

DSC_0159.jpg

As i presented Si with his, there was no pic on my camera....sorry lover, i missed this epic moment, i need to learn to be in two places at once!

And a little something special thanks to Sam just to express our gratitude to rob for EVERYTHING!

DSC_0160.jpg

Phil.

Not too be bitter or anything... And it is a nice car... But surely best n/a should be a styled as an n/a and not a turbo?

Even if it had a glanza s bonnet, it would class as n/a styling!

Sorry to be an arse if I come across that way, but a glanza v rep maybe shouldn't be classed under n/a as it's made to look like a turbo!

Much love to all! Lol and congrats to the winners!

on the contrary, we had to ensure that Liam and Craig's cars weren't voted for as Glanzas because they are not glanzas. they are n/as that have Glanza parts on them, that doesnt make them a glanza.

likewise, how would u classify Joz's car?? his is a UK n/a but has glanza front end.

or mine?? a UK n/a with a glanza back end but n/a front end.

i guess it all depends on your own viewpoint, it can easily be argued either way round, but at JAE we felt that Liam and Craig fell under the n/a class as they are uk spec cars under glanza bumpers. it is a pretty vague area to be fair.

Phil.

yeah its kind of a catch 22 really.

if u class them as Glanza's it aint fair because they wont have the impressive engine bays of a V (no offence guys but u know what i mean, people voting for best Glanza will be checking out sweet tubby set ups etc etc), but if u class them as n/a's is that unfair on n/a's as perhaps the glanza front ends are more popular in terms of their styling amongst voters and so would get more attention because of their bumpers than a heavily modified n/a??

its a bit of a funky area, so we classed them as n/a's for JAE this yr as technically at heart they will always be UK specs, same as mine and Joz's are too.

Phil.

surely best n/a means best naturally aspirated? which refers to the engine, so its classed as what engine is in it?

or best non turbo car then really, and mine is in the same boat as liam and craigs (but nowhere near as sparkly) so mine gets left out of the glanza votes because it looks just like a bog standard glanza, and it gets left out of the n/a vote because it doesnt look like an n/a.. so i lose out either way tbh ^_^