Thoughts On Jae 2010

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed we can Steve.

Stripper is a good idea look. We need some UKSC Modeling going on. Woody and Tom got attention but in a completely different manner, Neither of them put out either.

To be honest you didn't ever ask. Dont ask dont get :lol:

Your missus would have had them quite easily methinks, Woody was all over her.

What can i say she is a good looking girl. Do apologise for that luke.

On the subject of generators, I can probably get hold of a fairly large one for the weekend. Probably through my own fault I didnt realise one was needed.

Must say though was really pleased when i arrived and saw that big markee set up. I remember years ago we were all packed underneath that small one when it decided it was going to rain for hours on end.

Was overall extremely pleased with it all though. Seen a couple of people mentioning the location but that's not the end of the world. Speed bumps can't really be helped by us though unless we are thinking of recruiting a team to go the day before and dig them up.

how big was the generator you had this year? if all goes well i will be needing to buy a fair sized one for my garage and i intend on being at every show next year, i will also be buying a van to tow my car to shows as i can guarantee it will break down so that could be that sorted.and if im not in attendance one of the welsh lads could allways pick it up? :lol: