'possible' Ireland Convoy

1)Cheshireglanza

2)Markoos - passenger seat available

3)lukEp - I'll get chris or lukerobz to come with me or even the wife if we can get rid of the kids lol

4)Craig_N - I have a few seats spare

5)ryan lang - possibly passenger

6)kurt lang - possibly passenger

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Cheshireglanza

3)lukEp - I'll get chris or lukerobz to come with me or even the wife if we can get rid of the kids lol

7) redz11 - depending on student loan ^_^ ill most likely come anyway!

1)Cheshireglanza

8) Ro55ifumi + 1

1)Cheshireglanza

8) Ro55ifumi + 1

9) ollie ryan with couple of seats spare

i know there is a few log cabins up beside me that are ment to be cheap enough big lake in all at the front door haha i could look into it? if i can remember right a few lads rented one out for the weekend and it was 200 euro but housed 6 people its a taught saves people sleeping in fields haha works out about 28 pound for the weekend each and you will have a nice bed to sleep in. its great scenery aswell great for photos

pig66eon, that sounds interesting man, where abouts are u?

Phil.

im about 25 mins from cavan town pretty much near the border. its between a 1-2 hour drive from belfast. i have checked it out and its still 200 euro for the weekend but i was misinformed about the details. they accommodate 2, the lads that were telling me about just had 6 in the one place but again im sure yous could do the same. im not sure on details but can pm yous the websites ect let me know. im pretty much down the road from these and could find out whatever was needed when i get a chance

mate that looks sexy as hell! any speedbumps we might have issues with?

i wouldnt worrie about speed bumps man ha they dont exist outside the big town. country roads do be a problem but its pretty much main road all they way here and then som nice good twisty roads to the place.

i dont want this turning into no brokeback mountain retreat boys i not taking the blame for that one haha

Was starting to think seriously about this but then I realised, Broke Back Mountain, and decided against.

All seriousness though, quite interested but doubt i'd have the funds. I would go for being passenger with someone but it wouldn't be the same without having my car there.