Had my glanza since july, i've been after one since i was learning to drive but couldnt afford the insurance.

But then after a couple of years it dropped to the same insurance as my 1.2 16v clio. So obviously i took the better option.

Absolutley love it tbh. I'm the first uk owner too, was immaculate when i got it.

Not done much to it yet apart from change the stereo to a uk cd player from the jap minidisc and fitted a forge motorsport dump valve.

Mods -

14" work equip 01

Forge motorsport dump valve

HKS panel filter

GP Sports backbox.

RS*R shocks and springs

Future plans -

get the optional front splitter and possibly the back one too, considering the duck spoiler also

New wheels - looking at 15" rota gt3s

FMIC - Not sure which one though

decat downpipe and manifold

buddy club spec 2 exhaust

and eventually go bigger turbos and higher boost.

photo2-1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02620.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to echo the previous comments I'm afraid. Are they actually real Equip's? If so you could get good money for them and buy yourself a great set of wheels that suit the car perfectly.

yeah, most have you have just echo'd the usual comments. i love the wheels but they dont really suit the look i want tbh, the arch gap and tyre size really bugs me. I could go coilies etc and try to get it all looking great, but id rather have a bit of comfort etc than having it just look good on the wheels.

so i'm going to try and get black and red gt3s i think. id ultimately want enkei rpfs but they're so damn expensive, and i cant bring myself to sell the equips.

@bildo, yes they're real equips, 3 piece, work valve caps, all the work stamps on the wheels etc.

and i forgot to put in the original post, its got RS*R suspension on it too.

yea thats what i was thinking. no idea where id get my standard one ported.

winters coming anyway, so i doubt ill be out spending much, so shall be starting saving for a few bits. found enkei rpf01s for £600ish though so i might end up going for them instead of rotas.

15" or 16" though?