Love's Little Palace.

Hey hey.. Well since swapping starlet away i had informed everyone i was getting a house..

i said id let you all see how its done.. so here we go this is Mine & lesleys + Baby's new house.

When we moved in the house was a tip not so nice smelling either.

100_3112.jpg

100_3110.jpg

The garden fence was all broke to shizzle and fallen over, so me and my dad took the full day rebuilding the fence..

100_3109.jpg

100_3111.jpg

well come in the house.. and heres the pictures of the start half painted some just what it was like when we bought the house.

front door hall.

100_3120.jpg

stairway, ceiling too high

100_3121.jpg

100_3127.jpg

Upstairs

100_3122.jpg

bathroom, floor rotted because a burst pipe. so tiles lifted and so one.. bath was brown inside it was total EWWW!

100_3125.jpg

Our room was hella blue.. so a few emultion coats.

100_3123.jpg

babys room was blue.. same again

100_3124.jpg

the livingroom.. note the laptop.. the love for my little car <3 i miss

100_3117.jpg

100_3118.jpg

the dining room/computer room

100_3128.jpg

the kitchen..

100_3113.jpg

100_3114.jpg

So these are the pics i have of the house when it was getting a full refurb!!!

This has kept me busy over the months working on the house... very tiresome..

worth every minute of it though!!!

NOW!! updated.. here is my house as she sits tonight!!!

this is what i work my tits off for to come home and chill out in my pad!!

So this is the front door hall.. painted up

100_3174.jpg

stairway.. ceilings been dropped & 2 down lighters, this is the feature wall of the house.

100_3175.jpg

100_3182.jpg

upstairs hall

100_3176.jpg

bathroom all fixed up and freshly painted. new bath!!!

100_3177.jpg

our bedroom now..

100_3180.jpg

100_3181.jpg

babys room & the babys guardian.. sat next to the cot to show size!!

100_3178.jpg

100_3179.jpg

This is the living room with the pregnant hormonal woman in it! (not upto scratch shes a lazy sod)

100_3172.jpg

100_3173.jpg

and the dining room/computer room.. you cant see my pc its tucked to the left side :p

note.. nephews birthday gifts.. not mines lol

100_3170.jpg

SO!

This is my new house hope you all like it!!!!

Love miester.

thanks mate.

was always paranoid that it wouldnt look that decent. its a major step in life so i wanted to get things the right way.

i think i relised how exspensive a house is when i left with over £100 worth of paint and all it was, was like 2 big tins paint, 1 tub of emultion and 1 tub of gloss.. i was like wow!

Yer a house can be expensive but its only the start when ya gettin it all sorted, but worth it in the end...

Kitchen was looking good, was gonna point out the pipe work under boiler, did ya box it in to cover it??? im a bit fussy like that with thing's..:p

Looks awesome Ross! Such an awesome picture on the livingroom wall too! LOVE IT! I also have the very same stand alone lamp in the corner of my living room too!

There are some small aestetic touches throughout the home that look vaguely similar to Wilkinson items.. Shoulda told me if you wanted anything - 13% discount ftmfw!

Yer a house can be expensive but its only the start when ya gettin it all sorted, but worth it in the end...

Kitchen was looking good, was gonna point out the pipe work under boiler, did ya box it in to cover it??? im a bit fussy like that with thing's.. :D

Yeh mate that was boxed in and painted.... ill get pics of the kitchen tomorow.. the now its a mess lol

its all clean and tidy.. and we got rid of that shitty microwave got a uber beast one :D

Gal son :p nothing in my house is from the wilkinson shop.. but discount i like so i will be in contact rofl.

Looks really nice mate, dramatic turnaround there. Bet your wallet's hurting a bit, I went all out on doing a new room earlier this year, it cost a bloody bomb for that alone!

Hope everything goes well for both you guys, congrats!

good transformation there mate. im currently helping my mate redo his kitchen and thats only one room and its alot of work and hes spent so much so know how much effort u put in. all worth it at the end of the day when ya get home and get to chillax in your zone :p

lol Lew! mate its been noted to the missus.. i instantly said that... i was like ok tv need to be bigger.. im also no happy with the dining room one so this one can go through there and a 52" for the wall in here..

she looked at me and said.. we've got better things to spend our money on just now... ohh how gutted i have to wait for it! lol

thanks everyone for the comments.. its take a fair bit but im happy with the almost finished article..

Curtain poles and stuff to go up still and bits and bobs.. oh and i still havent shown what the gardens like now!!!

ill need to get that! - only good thing about a house is... you dont need to worry about the bottom end going or the turbo blowing.

burst pipes.. well you can never hide from them on a winter! lol

Nice turn-around mate :harhar: Love the feature wall aswell.

Wont look like that in a years time though, will be toys and wee ones stuff everywhere lol.

thats why its the only wall with wallpaper.. if the little one draws on it al cry lol!

i always wanted my house to look uptodate nice bright colours not too nut job in your face obviously.

imo the house came out the way i wanted it to, im happy and comfortable in my house.. lelly's settling in but still thinks theres a little man in our loft.. (there isnt i made sure lol) you can hear next door neighbour moving around.

kinda lucky our neighbours are young.. my next door is a guy called gary there himself with two kids. must be tough.

then oposite side is a friends sister. so im all cushy

always welcome here for UKSC bev session :harhar: - no light weights plz :rtfm:

:harhar: Muchly appreciated, thanks everyone for the kind compliments.

I have been toying about the idea of a future track starbo but right now ive got to get the main things in gear.

My babys going to be a starlet nut promises :rtfm: