• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are effects my friend, not graphics. :) I don't know anything about the film, but there are Mayan prophecies that predict the world will end in 2012. They apparently already predicted the flood a few years ago and the wars. But as far as i'm concerned they could have predicted a million things and got a few right. Even though researchers have only read these prophecies from a few scribes.

graphics, effects lol same difference to me haha

and yeh but they predicted the Y2K thing and buggered it up lol i remember it at exactly misnight on 1 january 2000 planes would fall out the sky and all technology would crash etc load of pish that was haha

yeah...the first half hour is just Caine putting on his shoes, washing his hands, eating, visiting his comatose wife in hospital...like, not a joke. Short of showing him pooping and sleeping, umm, its watching an old man? Like, he's sexy and all, but, I could just use the internet for that :)

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i might go see avatar this weekend seen as its the only film i havnt seen yet lol

saw law abiding citizen this week,, enjoyed it to be honest. was quite a well thought story. gay ending though lol wanted him to carry on his ventures lmao

anyone liking the look of the new sherlock holmes film??? not normally my thing but i think it looks quite good lol

oh and i might go see decent 2. anyone seen it yet???reviews if so :wacko:

forgot all about this thread lol been to see a few movies latley as well but most of them have been covered here anyway. anyone seen the box? cameron diaz film? my missus wants to see that 2nite but im not sure

yeh i was thinking about seeing this too but not heared any good reviews yet lol. let me know if its any good dude

• 2 weeks later...