Cheers dude! I'm sure it will. My first time doing this to any car engine wise and never owned a starlet before so it was all a learning curve.

This winter I want to add to my roll cage and get some head work with cams

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Jamie! Hope it's being looked after up there lol

Cheers Kate. Will hopefully be at BHP show with it so you more than welcome to have a ride as passenger round track if your up!

It's a cusco 7 point I believe, came from rinseeps ep82 no it not a weld in but during the winter I'm getting it welded in and getting bars added to the doors and other areas to improve rigidity.

When it comes back from TD I'm hoping for 300+ with a good tourque curve

• 2 weeks later...

So...while the car is away at TD i have decided to get some new wheels and rubber

Thought i would try out the new Nangkang NS2R track tyre as i have not heard any bad reviews of it yet. My mate who runs a BTCC Astra swears by them! So fitted them to my track wheels and they were filled with Nitrogen

IMG_07541_zps2dca6c0b.jpg

IMG_07551_zps9b2046cb.jpg

IMG_07571_zps9e8c5d38.jpg

Then i purchased some Rota Grids off of Chand which i am getting refurbed at the moment

IMG_07591_zps23eee41f.jpg

Just now waiting for the phone to ring now so i can collect her!

Cheers guys, I've had most track tyres so these were the next ones to try and will report back!

Cheers matty!

Going for white and going to te37 replicate them. Can afford or justify spending the money on real ones

Cheers guys, I've had most track tyres so these were the next ones to try and will report back!

Cheers matty!

Going for white and going to te37 replicate them. Can afford or justify spending the money on real ones

I had a nose around your car at td looks very smart I want you seat's :p

Bit of an update!

Got my wheels back from my sprayer today and heres how they looked

IMG_07951_zps9adfa1a2.jpg

Received my Rays stickers from Browner @ EP Performance and put them on to make them look like this!

IMG_08001_zps530ffab0.jpg

IMG_08011_zps3b3b2cf7.jpg

IMG_08021_zps40d372d6.jpg

I love them! I know there not the real thing but at least if they do get fucked from driving around on the awesome british roads its not too much of a bother!

Just got off the phone from Mike @ Tuning Developments and discussed my ECU discussion with him so instead of buying a piggyback Greddy Emanage Ultimate i have decided to go with the Wolf V550 Standalone ECU :D

Cant wait!!

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers matty!

Let us know what these tyres are like plz mate