Well we''ll c how it goes. I couldnt wait for D2's till end of nov as i needed sumthin now.

Also alot of starlets that are proppin up now here a few of them have been gettin tein kits fitted and a few mates have them fitted in yaris's and havent heard any bad reports.

Time will tell...

1K?? FARKIN HELL BILAL!!!! I wouldnt even know wot the hell they are, I've kept it simple with just lowerin springs on their lonesome, and it'll do til it breaks. Wot Jap Import place u referin to?? I tried to get stuff from Swift in Belfast once but they never even rang me back so FARK them.

Got them from car toyz Phil theyve fitted a few sets now in some glanzas and 1 or two sr's. Also ring up carnology in Belfast they can get sets too but carnology are hard to get hold of never pik up their forkin fone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ive been using teins since sunday, still getting used to them, they are very hard. and corner extremely well, but my shocks and springs were softer and to be honest aint too far off considering.

but ill get used to them some more and see how much more they take, so i then know the limit.