Whoop look what Mr Postman delivered me today

At least they got the car right car, last time i got pulled over the TRAFFIC police wrote suzuki ignis on my ticket :thumbsup:

what was the ticket for> because if they got any info wrong on the ticket then its void! i got stopped fr speeding once and they mixed the 6 and 3 up in my reg and gave me the ticket with realising thier mistake, which meant it was void and i didnt have to pay the fine or get the points. :)

what was the ticket for> because if they got any info wrong on the ticket then its void! i got stopped fr speeding once and they mixed the 6 and 3 up in my reg and gave me the ticket with realising thier mistake, which meant it was void and i didnt have to pay the fine or get the points. :thumbsup:

Only for a light out, didnt really matter tho, i crashed the car on black ice about 5 days after :D gutted

The woman at the station didnt help mind -

Her - Got the bulb sorted now ? ? ?

Me - Yeaa, the bulbs working just fine :)

yer it applies to the car and not the driver

It applies to both driver and car, as someone mentioned above so even if your driving someone else's car like a twat etc then you will get that car taken off you, same as someone else driving your car in an antisocial manner will get it taken off them.

Section 59 is one of the few powers a community support officer actually has & some of them abuse it by giving it to any car with a loud exhaust. I have a section 59 on my starlet at the moment, got it up lakeside for supposedly street racing, I've heard if you car is impounded 3 times for section 59 offences within the year then they have the power to crush it straight away, dont no how true it is.

just to give you some more info phil, pcso's (police comunity support officer) are basicaly like a teachers pet, they get paid around 18k to walk around and be the eyes and ears for coppers but have no power for arrest or law enforcment, they can take statements and can guard police areas and also the above section 59 but thats as much power as they get realy. tbh is a waste of tax money!! and most are just wanabe coppers on a powertrip because they get a simlar uniform!

seriously?? so they're essentially security guards with a flashlight??

goody goody snobby stuck up high brow twats who look down their nose at people with a modified car. see, this is why i keep telling u guys to do your advanced licence and get involved with training people to do theirs! if one of these KNOBS was to hit me with that i'd have the prick in court and let the recognised higher qualification of motoring ability and safety do the talking for me! fuck that shit!

thanks for the info lads, was just curious as this is soething we dont have over here (or at least that i know of). it essentially sounds like neighbourhood watch gone power mad!

Phil.

At least they got the car right car, last time i got pulled over the TRAFFIC police wrote suzuki ignis on my ticket :wub:

Lol this happened to me too, when i got mine i had Sunny GTiR written down on mine :)

Police are pricks, i would be fighting that all the way.