Well guys i got my sportif 1.3 1998 completly standard and cuz im a student i was hoping to slowly mod it. Havent really done much but heres some piks.

when i first got it.

sglanza001.jpg

sglanza002.jpg

Tintz

img00679201010161357.jpg

img00680201010161357.jpg

Air Filter

img00715201010251428.jpg

amber side indicators

img00722201010291109.jpg

Clear side indicators

img00724201010291137.jpg

This isnt gunna be progressing very fast but there will be progression :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad start, how did you go about tinting the side indicators? It's something I've wanted to do. As I own a Sportif aswell I cannot stress enough how much better the car feels and handles when you lower it on 15" alloys with decent rubber, makes it much more stable too so if I was you that's what I'd plan for next, Then I'd remove the sidestrips and try and find a spoiler suitable such as a Glanza or TTE SR Spoiler. Welcome though :)

Shafz.

sorry. what section should i have posted this in.? and i brought black tinting spray off ebay for £7ish and the side indicators just pull out. i then put newspaper on the car to avoid gettin any on the car and sprayed the lights with 2coats and it was done. I was thinking of taking off the side strips but the glue that is left is apparently very very hard to take of.?

• 3 months later...

A much needed update. Sorry about most of the shit piks. taken on phone due to my camera breaking. some decent piks further down though.

Got the plates done. jap import size :D

img00817201011241037.jpg

img00823201011241100.jpg

img00822201011241046.jpg

Just some piks of the car when it was very high. Also debumped the side but as you can see still has the glue on as i got angry with taking it off.!!

sferrari018.jpg

sferrari014.jpg

Some decent camera shots.

9 SMD sidelights and De-Glued

dscf6541j.jpg

Also for those who didnt notice (which is probably all of you lol) the side mirrors are now white with a satin black base :D

dscf6508.jpg

dscf6507x.jpg

Debadged rear

dscf6506.jpg

5 SMD Number plate lights

dscf6512u.jpg

Lowered 40mm. But im pretty sure its gone 45mm or more :D Plus h4 6000k xenon bulbs :D

dscf6553.jpg

dscf6556w.jpg

dscf6559k.jpg

dscf6568a.jpg

dscf6573.jpg

REPPIN

dscf6577.jpg

Vertical Bumper slats

dscf6606q.jpg

Slats Gone lol

dscf6610i.jpg

dscf6618k.jpg

dscf6616.jpg

Club Reppin

dscf6614.jpg

dscf6613d.jpg

Got a Rolla mani put in but didnt take any piks.! lol (cheers luke once again)

ICE is pretty standard really. Pioneer 350w 6x9's and uprated 100w dash speakers. oh yh and dome tweeters (already in car before i got it.)

New alloy piks on the way. just spraying them up should have piks on soon :) Well i know shes not much but i love her. Any comments welcome people :p

looks awesome now its lowered dude :p

yh very happy with the ride height.! Wish it was lowered for lesta meet :D LOL

Looking good. Im going to remove my rear wiper once the grommet arrives.

does look better but dano if i can be arsed to do it.! Loll

looks much better lowered bud, just some nice black rims on there now and it will be looking mint, and maybe a tte spoiler if you can find 1 :D

white on white ftw.! Lol yup on the prowl for some sort of spoiler.

Lowering has transformed it! Nice little touches man, keep it up :D

safe bro :)

Looks much better lowered matey.. Looks non-creamy in them pics as well. Should have it shining Weds if the weather is all good :p

To be honest I'd get a Glanza rear bumper and leave it, looks awesome standard :)

x2 :D

Thought youd say that :)

looks so like a sleeper lowered, i love it! :D good work bud

Cheers matey. lowering has made a hugggggge difference :p

Looks much better lowered matey.. Looks non-creamy in them pics as well. Should have it shining Weds if the weather is all good

To be honest I'd get a Glanza rear bumper and leave it, looks awesome standard

lool. If i get glanza rear bumper will then need exhaust to fit into the hole and then money starts adding up agin :D will be keeping her simple though :D

Just get a back box :p

Got the wheels on yet dude?

Hmm yh might do :D Wheels are just inside let them warm up :D Will put them on tomoz. There ready though. :) Started putting the paseo dials in today. Got the old dials out and just at the point of changing wires over. i know where each wire goes, just dont know how to get the flippin wires out of the connectors.!!! Hope weather holds out for tommoz pal .!

Nice :p

As for the wires, two needles should do it? Ill have a look at the tut and have a go tomorrow if you haven't got them out :)

Hope so two matey!!

Yh given up for today so ill let you have a look tomorrow :D