• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks much nicer now bud, and shiney shiney, did luke clean it for you? or where you just thanking him for the new wheels lol

if so luke, at japfest, bring your bucket and sponge :p

Haha yeah right Ryan, get your money out then :):p

• 4 weeks later...
get some pics up of ya exhaust :(

Yh was thinkin of takin some pal. Just never got round to it. Will defo get some up tomoz matey, just for you Drongo :blush:

And lee i'll get some piks of the dials.! All up and fully working.! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Right lads bit of an update but no piks yet.! Got a custom cat back exhaust made and fitted today :) over the moon tbh.! Also fitted front strut.! :D would put a vid of the exhaust but don't know how to upload or owt :)

Right update time.!!! Well guys i've been kinda busy so couldn't do alot to the car lol. Although i have added a few mods :p I apologise for phone piks but my cameras broke so had no choice.! :p

I got the paseo dials fitted and all working. (Just to let anyone know when fitting paseo dials to an n/a you can't have both the fuel light and the fuel needle working. Only one.)

photo64l.jpg

I can see i haven't got a pik of my rolla mani so thought id take a pik of that with the strut in too. Oh yh and know i have a K&N panel filter. Out with the heat sucking cone monster.! lol

photo70o.jpg

AIR FRESHENERS FTW.!!! lool

photo72xd.jpg

Found a TRD sticker so thought why not.

photo71p.jpg

Right now onto the exhaust. I got a TTE Backbox off my main man DRONGO :p and decided to fit it.

photo75y.jpg

Soon after fitting it I decided to get a custom midsection pipe made. From cat to Backbox. its 2" stainless and has made a decent difference to performance. Not the best pik i know :p

photo74.jpg

And now just some random's of the car. lol

photo63x.jpg

photo68y.jpg

photo69b.jpg

Right so my brother sold some alloys and were waiting for the guy to pik them up so i thought id get them on the starlet :D lool 9j FTMFW.! (These piks are worse quality :thumbsup:)

img0163jv.jpg

img0164nz.jpg

img0165p.jpg

img0171gk.jpg

Well thats all for now. All comments welcome guys :p

Looking cool dude!! You should have kept them wheels on. They looked good on there.

The rims were my brothers and they were 9J so not the most practical to have :D looked wicked though :thumbsup:

woo finally pics of the exhaust :p n i want them dials!! lol

Yup just for you matey :p lool. Dials were a headache to get in but really happy with them now.!

Those wheels looked crazy haha I'd have rolled on them for a while :p

Coming along nicely though :p

Yh wouldn't have minded rolling on them for a bit. lol and thanx everyone for the comments :p