Whats the weather like where you live???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nuts here!!! Was too bad this morning but in work it got bad and we was digging a lorry out of the loading bay for over a hour :p

My uncle picked me up in the 4x4 and fuck me we was out round everything even in 2wd mode on the way home, I need a 4x4 for next winter, was sideways everywhere :)

2-3mm if that? -5 and handbrake is not working.

I may have found a solution. Low temp grease. shove that on the mechanism and should do the trick of lubricating it and stopping it from freezing.

God I couldnt imagine staying at a boss's house, heres the question though, is she fit and did you go through her underwear draw's? :D

Same here lmao!!

Anyway its chucking it down with snow here as well, good couple of inches!

haha some of the girls from work were staying at one of their houses like 4 doors down. they rocked up to my door at 3:40am and rang the door bell bout 50 times to try to get me to come out sledging!!

one of them is fit as f**k but i was waaaaaayyyy too warm and cosey to get any further than answering my phone to them.

my boss spends so little time in her house im thinking of offering her a shit price for it because it has a garage and i could walk to work! NO MORE STONE CHIPS FTW!

also, hasnt snowed here all day, but its like -7, just f**kin hopeless!!! got a feeling im gonna miss some days of work this week, but really want to retrieve the car from my bosses. its 100% safe, i just worry. she's my baby. i just cant get her out of the development. ghey!

Phil.