Whats the weather like where you live???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fucking bitch! some stupid ass bitch crashed in my car with a 4x4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then drove off because i was at home?!

I found out who it was, pulled most of it out you can't see if anyone did crash into it, but still wtf

fucking bitch! some stupid ass bitch crashed in my car with a 4x4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then drove off because i was at home?!

I found out who it was, pulled most of it out you can't see if anyone did crash into it, but still wtf

do you know who it was then?

yea, Black Mitsubhisi Shogun driven by stupid female that under steered into my passenger wing. I will pay her a visit tomorrow as she lives on my road.

dont forget to pull the old "leaving the scene of an accident" chesnut out on her!

took plenty of pics of the tyre marks left in the snow, and its safe to say who they belong too as i went around checking which car has snow cleared of it. Not many as i learnt, this made it easier to search, then i looked for car with same tread pattern width etc and it belongs to a Mitsu. Its a 4x4 so i doubt it there is any damage to it if any.

Its not very bad damage though

took plenty of pics of the tyre marks left in the snow, and its safe to say who they belong too as i went around checking which car has snow cleared of it. Not many as i learnt, this made it easier to search, then i looked for car with same tread pattern width etc and it belongs to a Mitsu. Its a 4x4 so i doubt it there is any damage to it if any.

Its not very bad damage though

CSI-uk will find the culprit.... :D

Most of the snow melted on the roads and it frooze up last nite, an't been out yet but recon on roads being slippery today...

we only got about 7" of it and its gone chaos here, people sliding all over the place. Seriously need to learn to drive!!

Yesterday i had to clear the path outside the back of my work and the ramp going to the entrance of the car park, so one of the guys can get up it because he can't drive for shit where as every other person that works there got in lol!

Fail! Went and spoke to the lady turned out to be some other country lady, explains why she can't drive evenmore! Anyway checked out her Mitsu and not a mark i could find! yet its the same tyre marks etc. So guess i have to leave it at that. But i know it was her!

Fail! Went and spoke to the lady turned out to be some other country lady, explains why she can't drive evenmore! Anyway checked out her Mitsu and not a mark i could find! yet its the same tyre marks etc. So guess i have to leave it at that. But i know it was her!

haha grudge on!

people can buy the same tyres dude :/