Whats the weather like where you live???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you guys are lucky to get so much snow lol. i might put some 185/70/13s on the front so i can burn them up. But i think i'll have to raise the car first :thumbsup:

We only got about 7-8cm and its stopped. just ice on most roads now not enough snow!!

yep... i am :/

i live on an estate at the bottom of a hill, that doesnt get gritted! Its stupid!

we have a good 1.5foot here, deepest ive ever seen in my life (21 years old)

bored.com! :/

altho i found it funny, the people of gainsborough (nearest town) have built a massive snow penis on the main roundabout..... and uploaded it to facebook for all to see lol

156986_475246552256_712897256_6130305_7605340_n.jpg

lol!

pretty bad here dude although im not that far from you! abandoned the sr at my dads last night spent an hour digging it out this morning then gave up as wwe realised we still had the entire private drive and cul de sac and 2 estate roads before we hit a propper road!!

It's terrible back at home, my supplier hasn't been able to get in to work so no orders can be made this week unless it settles tomorrow. All schools, colleges and public transport is apparently closed.

I'm at Uni til Thursday (Birmingham) it's not too bad yet, however it's too cold to go out to Uni so I'm working in my flat :)

(I've merged this with the other snow thread)

pretty bad where i am aswell, had to drive last night and it was horrible couldnt see infront of me as there was a blizzard not even going to attempt driving today until it clears up abit, was pretty funny coming out the end of my road tho and seeing peoples cars on top of islands and up pavements

Still bad here in Notts! Public transport aint running, a lot of the main roads around my home town are closed.

No cars on the roads at all really, nobody on my street has been able to get to work today apart from me LOL!!

Suppose to rain on Sunday so hopefully it all fucks off :)