oh how wrong these pieces of shites are

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got quite angry reading that

my mate has a 148bhp glanza he has me in the straights but i have him back at the round abouts

No shit? its common sence you have to slow down for roundabouts....

Photo on the FB page

24221_430798607176_292502812176_5758792_127833_n.jpg

:lol:

Signed up and had a PM

Welcome to Saxperience,

There are many ways in which you can interact with other Saxo enthusiasts within the Saxperience Community, either online or at events and meets around the UK.

Take a look in the lively forums, and introduce yourself in the newbies section of the forum... a place for people to get to know you and meet and greet one another.

Saxperience has a wealth of information to offer all Saxo enthusiasts, with how to guides covering a wide range of topics, from car maintenance, to car security and ICE installation, along with a car styling section, showing a wide selection of modifications that can be made to your Saxo and a frequently asked questions section, which contains answers to some common problems.

Why not submit your application to have your car featured in the 'Your Cars' section of the website... or take a look at some of the saxo related videos within the media section of the website.

You may notice that some parts of Saxperience are not accessible, this is becuase you need to be a Saxperience Premium Member to access priveleged sections. Premium membership has many advantages, including discounts with registered traders, the ability to upload photos to the saxperience server (for use on the saxperience forums), a premium members only forum, exclusive premium member videos, the opportunity to have your own saxperience email address and much more!

I would like to draw your attention to the Saxperience forum rules/guidelines. ALL members are required to abide by the community rules/guidelines as this allows the community to run smoothly, without disputes or upset being created.

As a new Saxperience Member, you will find some useful introductory information pinned at the top of the Newbies forum. This thread will explain the importance of activating your user account before you are able to post within the forums, amongst other useful things.

Enjoy your time within the Saxperience Community and if you are experiencing problems or need to chat with a staff member, do not hesitate to contact one of us.

Simo

thats going out the window, mawahahaha