oh how wrong these pieces of shites are

Saxo site slagging starlets , then Starlet site slagging saxo's ? Are you 5?

Who actually cares apart from Dan in his "S" ? And the thread started back in 2009 :lol:

im probebly going on a rant here, but after reading the full post on the saxo website, then seeing comments on here, i find that if you havent got a turbo car, glanza/gt, and youve got a N/A like me then your simply lower than everyone else, i cant get insured on a glanza or gt even tho i have the money to buy a mint condition one, so all im saying is just because we havent got turbo cars then stop slagging us off, especially if your a mod.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm your boots mate, im digging Dan because of his "boost" comment on the saxo forum lol.

I came from n/a's aswell (had 2) so can relate easily :lol:

i no, everyone has to start somewhere, i mean im 18 and insurance quotes for me have been like 6grand or they wont insure me, I've got 5k in bank to buy a glanza but would need 11 in total for insurance etc.

So what if its childish, its how i am. I read that an it pissed me off so im expressing my opionion.

also who cares if i have an 'S' i simply can't get insured on V so i settled for second best and i have enough money to get a V also which is a pisstake.

Reason why i said boost - i don't know, started saying it ramdomly now, its kinda strange and means nothing, I'm sorry

@Phil - UKSC or TGTT will not be talked about.

im probebly going on a rant here, but after reading the full post on the saxo website, then seeing comments on here, i find that if you havent got a turbo car, glanza/gt, and youve got a N/A like me then your simply lower than everyone else, i cant get insured on a glanza or gt even tho i have the money to buy a mint condition one, so all im saying is just because we havent got turbo cars then stop slagging us off, especially if your a mod.

i'm sorry, WHAT?!?!?!

you are aware that this is UKSC?? and u ARE aware that two of the biggest posters on here ran N/A's until VERY recently, that being myself and Joz?? so for you to suggest that owners of N/A's are treated as lower class citizens on UKSC is utter pish when an Admin and SuperModerator who RUN the place repp'd the N/A scene with two of the most well known and recognisable EPs around for over 5 years! (apologies if this sounds like im tooting my own horn here folks)

utter pish. complete and utter. you think Joz and I would have tolerated turbo owners talking down to N/A owners?? some of the N/A owners have more FTE knowledge than the turbo owners themselves! Joz for one is a FONT of technical knowledge about all things EP related.

im sorry mate, but thats complete crap. i suggest u spend a little more time on UKSC to see that there is NO elitism based on engines around here. im fairly sure no one talks down to Liam D or Rob Bower or Bluebear simply becase they drive N/As.

@Dan - cheers dude, mucho appreciated.

Phil.

dan you went on another owners club saying things against there cars. course he was going to get "owned" the same would have happened if a sax owner came on here and started slating starlets. i mean look at Cal he gets owned on every owners club he goes on :lol: your bound to when its you vs every member on a site

the fact you went on there though to say it in my opinion was pretty funny so dont worry what anyone says against it

As for starlet1.3si i think phil pretty much cleared everything up there not once did anyone "talk down" to n/a owners. infact I've only ever had GT's yet i still take advice from Mr Bower, Phil, Joz Sparky etc all current or previous N/a owners. I've read loads of threads where someone was asking about something for a glanza and all the n/a boys knew. they have just as much an active part in this forum as anybody and are certainly never "talked down too"

who really cares about what happens over there really?

that is a saxo site= saxo's rule there

this is a starlet site = starlet's rule here

end off no point fighting neither side will win

p.s phil will you talk down and dirty to me i love it when you to i will play with your right nipple (licks his lips)

nope im energy drink free today my manly hairy liped amigo this is just the sunday mood (jay loves it ) lol

how did you know thats were i kept my sugar ?

i am going to tie you down in the back of the astra and keep you as my slave yum yum feels good in your bum bum

You made it sound like Judge Dredd/2000AD with the lower class citizens Phil :D:(

Its not about who knows more than who but the simple and true fact that all dedicated EPs and owners are equally appreciated here on UKSC. Everyone is different and everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, this reflects in the direction and all the neat touches of their projects, myself included.

I love these cars simply for their pure quirkyness and obscurity in the category in which they fall upon and theres no doubting they are cult status as there are so many awesome parts still available for them both n/a and turbo. They say possessions never make a person but Im pretty sure some of us would be a little hollow without our EPrides and joy.

Me and Phil and many others spent quite a few years building up the n/a's potential and were always unafraid to try new things.

It was very enjoyable and also a very valuable learning experience albeit expensive. Respect to all those still in the game. Its certainly nothing to be looked down upon. Its all about the cars and the community at the end of the day so its up to everyone to raise the bar and keep UKSC flying high.

However no matter how much we were against it, the FTE conversion was always the next logical progression and that was for the better to keep our projects alive and most importantly increase our tuning potential.

So just remember you are not in Kansas anymore, this is UKSC where everybody sticks together.

If you think otherwise then perhaps you need to spend more time on here and enjoy the place :(

Joz

• 2 weeks later...

Saxos are built in the same country that are renowned for wine. Tells you something.

My auntie is selling her Paseo and has bought a 206. Shes had two serious problems in the 6 weeks shes been driving this 206. In 11 years of owning the Paseo shes had one problem, and that was a faulty ABS sensor - of which was relatively cheap to rectify.

Brake master cylinder and a serious wiring issue were the two things that were problemous.

end of the day us starlet owners look after each other. we see each other on the motorway we flash each other we have nice meets, were just a rarer species than saxo owners. let them think what ever they want to think everyone has there own opinions. like me! how many saxo do you see driving by 17 year olds... most of them. but thats becuase thats there first car im pritty sure they will grow up. in my opinion japenese have made the best cars through out the car trade. every car u see is decended on from japenese. they make everything.

just wanted to post my opinion but it is shnide! them posting up that when they obv have no idea what there talking about..

facebook status "like"

lol!