oh how wrong these pieces of shites are

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame thread, not everone likes starlets, no point trawling the internet insulting saxo owners over it.

I think you got owned straight away anyway.

Spot on, I aint gonna waste my time.

Did join 106 owners under the name of fench=shit just to see a thread like this but was deleted by the time I signed up :lol: lol

Mate you're just making yourself look immature/stupid to be honest.

Who cares what some Saxo owners think, it's a Saxo site, of course they're going to say Saxos are better.

All you're doing by signing up and posting that is making Starlet owners look silly.

Honestly the amount of rear torsion bars ive done on vtr's, vts's and gti's since ive been working down the garage is a joke..

I wonder how many milk cartons you could make from recycling all that shitty plastic on saxo's and 106's... well actually all french car's!

There just jealous that they don't have metal inlet manifolds!

im still a member of sax-p was going to say my piece after owning 3 saxos and 2 gt's and starlets being better in every way but i shant bother really when they grow up a bit and realise theres more to life than saxo's they shall buy starlets :lol:

Who cares what some Saxo owners think, it's a Saxo site, of course they're going to say Saxos are better.

All you're doing by signing up and posting that is making Starlet owners look silly.

What he said :lol:

^^^this.

after reading the first page i decided life is too short to care what they think.

whatever u do dan, please do NOT mention UKSC on there. cheers.

Phil.