hiya jus thought id put up a post to get my name on the board and introduce myself.

im from noth wales wrexham and proud owner of my new 92 mk1 starlet gt (which need alot of attention ha)

75597_500670780019_596270019_7580295_5433502_n.jpg

74583_500670985019_596270019_7580300_5709325_n.jpg

75710_500670895019_596270019_7580298_218474_n.jpg

ive a lot to learn about turbo cars as ive recently moved from novas and 106 rallye's :D and the next challenge for me is jap so will prob be pesteing with questions :D

hopefully get to know most soon

cheers

Welcome to the Starlet Club mate. Get your specification down (mods) and any possible future mods.

well im a bit of a power whore so wanted to start with a blank canvas so i feel its my own car (built not bought)

no big spec on it now...

baileys dump valve

unknown coilovers with fully adjustable top mounts, prev owners says there f*****d but yet to find what wrong with them.

and hks turbo timer.

ive had my eye out for one for about a year and wanted a white mk 1 only and this came up reasonably priced so put in an offer and got it :D

future plans still foggy as ive a lot to learn about starlets as its all new but from what i think so far...

re-spray top of the list.

intercooler asap

teampted for the td12 hybrid setup more to lean on it though.

bigger brain hks f-con v pro? seems to be popular, again need to see other possibilities.

have some 560 denso's on standby

and a nur spec R but quite happy with the apexi system on it so will sell that off.

willwoods

hks fcd

big fan of compomotive mo's so might try some on

and thats all on my list for now... need to get a few panels together ready to spray her up and get it out :D

will be more of a toy than a dailey.

what do you think?

Welcome to the club Bud, im at north wales too, near Colwyn bay though, my brothers down uni in wrexham so i nip down there every now and again.

hi pal i recognise your car think i went to a jap meet in a convoy to the trafford center.

i was in the gt with arrows on the side and green wheels.

white GT's are for winners

love the back of mk1 GT's they look awesome

nice black canvess you have there and as you said built not bought is the way forward

my GT was a right nail when i bought her she's taken a hell of a lot of work and still loads to go but itss worth every minute of effort and every penny in the end

welcome to the club :D

how do mate as reading you previous posts you say you wer at the trafford meet i must have met u then i was in the glanza that every one was waiting for because i had that rad for paul lol welcome to the sight buddy car looks sweet