so put phone in bathroom on side incase i got text or ring. got out of shower dryed off picked my phone up and as i turnt towards the door it flew out my hand and Ka-BOOM it went down the toilet.. i got it out in the matter of 2 seconds the screen works until it goes on the menu and goes blank. shall i leave in the airin cuboard for a few hours or days?

any of you had fails like this? :(

LOL

I have put my ipod and phone into the washing machine before, the ipod only works when its on charge and the phone doesn't like the sim card but the phone takes other sim cards and the sim card works in other phones :(

Yeah take the sim card and battery out and leave them in the airin cuboard ive done it in the past and its worked for me but if its an iphone then you have no hope haha

yeah thats what i done it is only a rubbish song erricson, but has all my contacts on there lol so i shall keep in airin cubaord for a few days!

LOL

I have put my ipod and phone into the washing machine before

i done the same thing but you was lucky with them working. i got myne out and it didnt even work haha

I got out my car at garage an had my phone in my lap, it feel on floor but befor it hit i kinda drop kicked it across the for-court, like a natural reaction i think...

Had to walk over to some bloke to get it as it slid right under his car...:(

My mate was in the toilet an after a sh!t he pulled his trousers up an his phone fell out his pocket into the unflushed loo..:(

i had my phone in my swimming shorts on holiday once, and after a long walk back from the nearest spar i thought fuck it im having a swim, ran and did a nice big bomb, only to eralise mid-air that i still had my phone in my pocket!

by the time my hand got anywhere near my pocket i was on the bottom of the pool :/

and another time my nephew wouldnt shut the hell up so i put music on my phone for him, and he was playing with it, and dribbled all into the speaker and my phone broke then too :/

most mines been playing pool i put my phone in back pocket when i had to reach over table to take shot totaly forgot and sat back on seat a large crunch and that was end of that. then the best mate had the new walkman phone that came out (orange and white stylish yo). he left it on side of table to take shot then as he turned round nudged it in the pocket and since the pool tables are sealed he had to wait 3 weeks for the company that rents them to come down and open it and it had been battered to shit by all the balls that had went down it in the 3 weeks.

mate, D500's are fucking monsters, still got mine in my drawer. Finally got with the times a couple of months ago and got a HTC :( Fucking love the lil D500 though

I've washed my ipod before and it didnt work for a month haha works fine now tho. i tend to have a good relationship wityh phones. i had a samsung d500 for about 5 years lol

The old nokia is the 5510 I think I had one lol

I am THE worst person with phones, the best one was waking up seriously hung over with no phone thinking wtf, only to go outside and find it on the back path in 3 pieces in the pissing down rain lol. Put it in the airing cupboard though and it started working again with a screen full of water which disappeared over time lol

My mate.. loves to toss his phone in the air and catch it with the back side of his hand... well we were having a pint... his pint between his legs... doing his normal flippy hand grab and lands on his hand... half cut... kept doing it.

i said mate thats going in there by the end of the night.... then proceeds to say i bet you it doesnt.. watch.. flips it straigh into his pint without meaning it.. he just paused and i burst out laughing... his 8TH!!!! phone hes dropped in a pint. its hillarious.

dont turn it on for a week, no matter what. if its wet and you turn it on you can short it, which will render it useless. take out battery and sim, cut top off box of dry rice, shove in phone, place in warm cupboard, go get it out in a week

dont turn it on for a week, no matter what. if its wet and you turn it on you can short it, which will render it useless. take out battery and sim, cut top off box of dry rice, shove in phone, place in warm cupboard, go get it out in a week

so thisw should work, i shall see if it does in 1 week :)

wish id jumped in the swimming pool with my newest phone, it broke on me tonight, peice of shite!

yeah i did see your statuses, badtimes!