I would like to announce that the Admin team have decided to make Ro55ifumi (aka John) the official Fund Raiser for UKSC.

Ever since the end of the 2010 show season John has been driving forward with ideas on how to raise funds for the club as a whole, and also for the key shows that UKSC attend throughout the year. I believe that John is ideal for this position as he is passionate about UKSC and about helping in any way possible to help develop our club.

As official fund raiser for the club, John will be tasked with working closely with Rob and Steve to simply lend a hand where the two lads require assistance. As Rob and Steve have a million things to consider for each event (tents, pitch, tickets, members), being able to lighten the fund raising burden to finance new equipment onto John will allow the lads to focus on the additional necessities required for each event. We are by no means removing any responsibility or duty from Rob and Steve, far from it, we simply feel that John is the best person to support the events organisers and I personally believe that the three gents will truly compliment one another and 2011 is going to see some awesome show presences from UKSC courtesy of this team.

As well as the shows, UKSC as a whole also has bills to pay, and so part of John's remit will be to work alongside the Admin team as a whole to help find ways to lighten the financial load on Geo's personal wallet. We're not talking huge sums of money here, simply enough to cover the rent and any additional costs required for our software which is where the club Donations are put to use at present and will continue to be employed.

So, with this announcement I think we're rounding off 2010 in full swing for UKSC, and I believe that John is going to make an awesome addition to the admin team for the incoming year!!!

So, John, welcome to the mad house that is the Admin Team!!!! And thank-you for all your efforts in 2010, we look forward to working with you in 2011!

Phil.

In a word "Shocked" and stunned but thank you all

Will be looking in to various ways to move the club forward and as stated by Phil the main restricting factor is funds!!

So if you can spare a tenner from your xmas funds :lol: then either become a paying member (Supports the site) or "Donate" to the show fund at pay pal address ukscevents@yahoo.com (this aids the club at shows.)

All of the above supports OUR club.

John

been bearking up this tree for a while

looking very forward to working alongside john couldnt think of a better and more trustworthy person to rely on if i ever need the help

brilliant ideas about helping the club move forward and as stated he can erect a mean tent haha

been bearking up this tree for a while

looking very forward to working alongside john couldnt think of a better and more trustworthy person to rely on if i ever need the help

brilliant ideas about helping the club move forward and as stated he can erect a mean tent haha

Well done John, just the guy to take this club in the right direction financially.

Top bloke!

Markoos

Well deserved tbh, John, you've done nothing but good toward the idea of getting funds for UKSC, and it's good to see that it's been recognised.

Couldn't ask for a nicer bloke either, top man.

Cheers Gents, thanks for the support :(