'95 EP82 GT TOMs C3r Alloys - Toyota ETC fitted Video

Thought i'd put one of these together. I can't say i always wanted one of these cars, i kind of fell into wanting one after a friend mentioned about these pocket rockets. I never had modded car when i was younger to this degree (I consider myself old compared to some of you Young un's). I guess i'm revisiting my youth from a past life.....

Previous cars being: A porsche 944 lux, Audi A3 1.8T plus others inc these (My car in the photo spread http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbsup.gif ):

Volks2.jpg

BMW1.jpg

Anyway, we begin.....

Bought my EP just over a year ago. It came fitted with Potenza R4 Rally alloys, Tein S Tech springs and an Filter and looked like this...

toyo1.jpg

toyo3.jpg

after a couple of months i picked these up..

No idea what make the exhaust is... possibly a powerflow jobbie? I bought it of ebay which said it was for a starlet and when fitted up the exhaust was going into the wheel, too late for a refund i had an extra piece fitted to work...

Exhaust.jpg

and then got an RX-7 intercooler and replaced stock...

2010_0321chabiesandBAY0034.jpg

Then i got some Gauges a Profec Spec 2 BC a HDI FMIC and a HKS Actuator.....

2010_0414car0002.jpg

2010_0414car0001.jpg

2010_0414car0006.jpg

A while later i changed my wheels for these toyota optional multispokes, these are going to be painted black soon.

2010_0626chabsandbay0009.jpg

Fitted a Toyota Optional 3 Point Rear Strut (not shown)

Hot knifed the bumper out and relocated number plate

2010_0906chabsandbay0090.jpg

Fitted this 30mm OMP wheel (removed stickers) and now has a vintage TOMs horn push

2010_0926chabsandbay0002.jpg

This pretty much takes us upto where i am now. Apart from added Starlet Mats and a SAMCO EFI to filter pipe.

Soon - CT9 Power Kit, Ext gated Mani with TIAL 38mm - Painted Rocker - Oil Catch Can

Maybe - Clear Cam cover and some other engine dress up

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you mate ? I'm 31 and kept quiet until now because I thought I was the oldest on here. :p Had a couple of mk2 golf gtis myself nice cars. First was my first car mk2 90s spec 8v, my 2nd was a mk2 with a corrado 2.9 vr6 lump in it. Lost count of how much I threw at it. Should have bought shares in Awesome Gti :thumbsup: . On the prowl for another ep82.

your screaming for a filter relocation kit and a decat. they will both unlock some nice power...

Oh yeah! I'm removing the Aircon soon and making a filter relocation kit and i have a Mani and decat as part of the WEPR CT9 Power kit that i have coming. Once thats all on and the RRFPR and FCD i'm of to get it RR'd and tuned properly. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...