New images below

Well ali_legend was round this morning for me to help fit his rolla mani.. Took a few pics :p

IMG_5142.JPG

IMG_5144.JPG

IMG_5143.JPG

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5146.JPG

Also big thanks to my old man as couldn't of done it without him really :p

Nice meeting you mate ^_^

^ That was the most annoying thing about mine, took me and the old man HOURS with some stuff called "sticky stuff remover" from halfords, apply + wet the surface, hairdryer.. Worth it though ;)

Both N/A's look epic! Wish I had localish members to help haha

Shafz.

ive actually got to the point were i would pay someone to get the glue off.! Ive just given up with it.! ;) lol

Razor blade and a very very careful hand (I chipped the paint very slightly in a few places until I got the hang of it) and you'll have it off in 10 minutes flat. Trust me!

I did mine in summer so I didn't have to heat it up, sprayed tar remover on, rubbed it in with my hand and left it in the sun for a few hours. Came back peeled what I could off and then redid that method again, easy!

Ive taken one side completely off. :p (over the moon) ive done about a 1/4 of the other side but couldnt finish it. i used a cloth and white spirit. will see if ny scratches have come on tomorrow wen the cars dried because i was using my nail. slowly but surely :o

Ive taken one side completely off. :p (over the moon) ive done about a 1/4 of the other side but couldnt finish it. i used a cloth and white spirit. will see if ny scratches have come on tomorrow wen the cars dried because i was using my nail. slowly but surely :o

Nice one mate :p

glad 2 hear ya gerrin it off dude :o

Cheers buddy. forget getting an A im A levels or a degree. thas nothing compared to the satisfaction of when i de-glued one side :p

Nice one mate :p

Cheers bud. luke was just looking at the piks ^^^ and wondering how much yours is lowered cuz yours doesnt look alot lower then mine.? :S