could you give us any more information dude?

lwhats your budget?

and what model ep do you drive man?

there are loads of places to get a custom fabed one made up.

or you could hget the expensive ones from the like of blitz or hks..

Wicked EP Racing do one & never heard anything bad about them. Comes to about £325 -- Can contact him through GTTurbo.com

WEPR " Annihalator " Turbo Exhaust --$575USD shipped

Available for EP82 starlet GT. The kit is a complete 2.5" inch turbo-back stainless steel system. Kits come with a polished stainless piping/straight through muffler with 4 inch round tip. The systems directly bolts on to existing exhaust hangers and are designed for faster spool up and MUCH improved Mid range/Top end. good for 10-13bhp's extra. Some application may need a HKS Fuel Cut Defencer. The exhaust kit comes pre-bunged for the factory O2 sensor

He's based in malaysia. And that's the only complaint I've heard from people -- he does take a bit of time to fabricate/send stuff out (but think it's only because he's so busy)

There's also a guy Petbeemer on GTTurbo.com who's based in the UK making relatively cheap parts for GT's. He's not been around too long so not too much feedback for him.

graeme aka streetracer had nothing but trouble with his wepre system..ask him and he would be more then happy to tell you about it.

apart from that he did say the quality of the workmanship is hi

There's also a guy Petbeemer on GTTurbo.com who's based in the UK making relatively cheap parts for GT's. He's not been around too long so not too much feedback for him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah his stuff looks good, there's a few pics on the forum somewhere/ Make sure you get a flexi-joint as stainless steel is more brittle than mild steel. If you're going to get the exhaust manifold (think it's called a header in the States?) off, then invest in exhaust wrap, that'll keep the temperature down in the engine bay.

he doesn't live in the states or malaysia, he lives in sri-lanka, get it right lads! they are supposed to be good especially with the flexi section, i got mine custom made and the only bad thing about it is the lack of flexi to be honest.

HHMMMM...thats not cool. The same guy did mine and my dads barchetta, he gets a good rep, i suppose it just depends who the guy is that does it.

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

powerflow ballymena in n.i have a good reputation alright custom all the way is best petbeemer of gt forum is also good i hear

he doesn't live in the states or malaysia, he lives in sri-lanka, get it right lads!

what are you on about. he was just making a point stating that manifold is called header in the states..

he never mentioned anything about wicked ep being fromt there dude..

if i were to pay for pand p would you be interested in my wheels? rob

I think we got our wires crossed there, Leon mentioned shipping from the States, I read it as shipping to the States...no worries :lol:

Let us know how you get on with exhaust!

Q. am I right in thinking a FCD might be needed?

i wanna get a full system at some point with a custom tip, angled up and sideways a bit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have just had my exhaust done a full system with a tenzo r rear box and had it kicked up and sideways like the supras have looks really good will put up some pics when i can be arsed!!! :p:p:p