ever since i got my glanza the exhaust has annoyed me everytime i hit a bump (which is every 10secs in ma lil town) get a big bang from the exhaust banging the rear axle or the floor.

tryed few things id herd about like sticking rubber blocks on the axle/ floor to stop it but nothing realy working so after a new exhaust. thinking a japspeed cat back exhaust does anyone that uses 1 have any issues with it hitting of rear axel /floor.

any help welcome or any other sujestions on other exhausts was going to get a custom 1 done but the place i was going to use said it would be 3 weeks before they could even think about booking me in.

cheers shaun

had one for my GT and would not get one again there shit i mean the quality was good but the exhaust was banging on the rear axle like a biaatcchh! inside the cabin was just a head ake!save ya pennies up and get a decent system pay for what you get :mellow:

had one for my GT and would not get one again there shit i mean the quality was good but the exhaust was banging on the rear axle like a biaatcchh! inside the cabin was just a head ake!save ya pennies up and get a decent system pay for what you get :mellow:

:x so there bad for hitting rear axel? mine bugs crap outta me

ever since i got my glanza the exhaust has annoyed me everytime i hit a bump (which is every 10secs in ma lil town) get a big bang from the exhaust banging the rear axle or the floor.

tryed few things id herd about like sticking rubber blocks on the axle/ floor to stop it but nothing realy working so after a new exhaust. thinking a japspeed cat back exhaust does anyone that uses 1 have any issues with it hitting of rear axel /floor.

any help welcome or any other sujestions on other exhausts was going to get a custom 1 done but the place i was going to use said it would be 3 weeks before they could even think about booking me in.

cheers shaun

yeah mine is japseed and it bangs on the rear axle but i think this is something to do with how low your car is as it didnt do it till i lowered it too much

Sorry for the hijack Sean, but there stated as having a 2.25" front pipe, is this right? from the pics everywhere it looks like 2.5"?

on mine its 2.25" right at the start of the exhaust, its only 2.25"

for about an inch (seems stupid) than goes to 2.5" then to 3"

mines is great, doesnt knock or anything, its pretty loud tho

Cheers for the sizes folks

As for the banging, get yourself brand new exhaust rubbers, and see if it still knocks, old ones will be stretched etc

Thats the problem most of the time.

indeed i had powerflex ones and still the banging!

• 2 weeks later...

ive ot a japspeed on my v all i did was heat wrap the bend over the axel and put some on the axel as well no knocking only thing id say do is get a (fcd) as mine had boost creep with mine and a decat bud but other than that good system

• 3 months later...