Where is this thread!?

Haha cheers Phil :) Ive just set this up but i seem to be getting chatter in the high and low boost setting. Heres a picture, have i done something wrong here?

0e13bf54.jpg

As you can see i have the hose coming from the dumpvalve in the right place and the one from the inlet on to. The only difference is i dont know what the other hose does that is connected to the one the goes to the inlet. Is this supposed to go somewhere else for this to work?

Which hose if coming off your dumpvalve? The blue or Black one?

The hose off your dumpvalve needs to be pushed onto the top part of the solenoid not the bottom.

Also if it's now set up right you might want to adjust your spring on the valve, maybe it's to tight?

The bov im currently using doesnt seem to have any adjustable spring? I've got a feeling my solenoid isn't working correctly because the hoses are definitely in the right place but it chatters on low and high boost settings. This obviously means that the solenoid is constantly blocking off the DV. :)