New Guy An Need Advice To Modify Toyota Starlet Solida

Hey Guyss Im Real brand new to the starlet community and this forum .

Bassicaly i really need help and info on my car

My car is a Toyota Starlet Solida 1999 model . is this a ep91??

also id really like to grow into the starlet commmunity as i love these cars im 17 and close to passing my test

id like to modify my car to an exstent where it doesnt look boy racer but it looks stylish and is eye candy . If anyone could give me info and tips on how to modify my car it would really be a big help So much.

Thankyou Very Much biggrin.gif

QuickSpeed Starlet.

:rolleyes:

Welcome to the club mate! As for help on modifying your car, there are plenty of sub forums within the 'Technical Discussions' forum which you will find lots of info from :rolleyes:

Cheers Mate! the help is much appreciated cheers ;) ;)

Welcome mate.

and yes that would put you in the EP91 crew.

one the last made too!

Cheers mate

andd ahhh sweet cheers thats a big help knowing its a ep91

can i do all the things to a solida that you can do to like a sr or a regular starlet ????

Cheers mate! :rolleyes:

Cheers mate

andd ahhh sweet cheers thats a big help knowing its a ep91

can i do all the things to a solida that you can do to like a sr or a regular starlet ????

Cheers mate! ;)

Yes mate, most things from Glanza is a straight swap :rolleyes:

solida, SR, sportif, gls and CD are all pretty much the same cars dude apart from electric windows and the SR has a TTE spoiler and speedline alloys and is lowered by 25mm i think, but all are ep91's and the glanza's are ep91's also

like my car is a sportif, lowest model for electrical goodies me thinks, but it looks like a glanza :rolleyes: because all of the parts are interchangable.

you can also use the suspension parts from an ep82 to fit you ep91, along with a few other bits like seats

welcome to the club bud, good to see some1 who seems really excited about owning 1 of these great little cars, enjoy your stay dude

oh and where abouts are you from?

solida, SR, sportif, gls and CD are all pretty much the same cars dude apart from electric windows and the SR has a TTE spoiler and speedline alloys and is lowered by 25mm i think, but all are ep91's and the glanza's are ep91's also

like my car is a sportif, lowest model for electrical goodies me thinks, but it looks like a glanza ;) because all of the parts are interchangable.

you can also use the suspension parts from an ep82 to fit you ep91, along with a few other bits like seats

welcome to the club bud, good to see some1 who seems really excited about owning 1 of these great little cars, enjoy your stay dude

oh and where abouts are you from?

ohhhhh right i see what you mean now yeah so basiccally most7 parts of a glanza model can fit my solida thats wicked :rolleyes: andd i really want one of those TTE spoilers would they attach to my solida ??? but definately cheers for the great help mate seriously thats a big help ;) im so excited about owning and i really want it to be something that people turn heads toop an think yeah thats nice and it aint over done or anything but thankyou mate real big help ;)

and im from northamptonshire

Cheers! :p

yeah TTE spoiler will go straight on with some tiger seal bud, you bought the car yet or going to be buying it?

the spoiler only comes in silver or black, but can get them sprayed to match your car no problems.

any questions bud just ask

if you havent bought a starlet yet, the SR will come with the TTE spoiler

Welcome man, i'm also 17 (although just over a month off 18).

Right, theres plenty you can do with your car. So far I haven't seen a post with what colour your car is.

Either way, lowering is a safe bet, would also look nice. Get a set of speedline alloys if you want to keep a more OEM look, and a TTE spoiler. A set of Reflet rear lights look really nice on all colours of the Starlets, and a set of clear indicator units and you have yourself a clean and crisp 91. Also removing the bumstrips on the sides make a huch difference. A TTE spoiler will fit your Solida no problem, not sure if the Solida came with a tiny spoiler, if so, that should remove to make way for the slightly bigger TTE.

i think it was just an aptional extra for all the n/a models that tiny spoiler dude, because ive seen them on a few different cars, i had 1 at one point, then a TTE now a glanza spoiler and soon to be JAM spoiler! ;) so had a fair few spoilers haha :rolleyes:

yeah TTE spoiler will go straight on with some tiger seal bud, you bought the car yet or going to be buying it?

the spoiler only comes in silver or black, but can get them sprayed to match your car no problems.

Ahhh sweeet :rolleyes: yeahh i bought it a couple months ago runs sound an smooth now all i need is to look sweet ;) haha

yeah the car is metallic silver so it shud just go on right ???

Cheers

Welcome man, i'm also 17 (although just over a month off 18).

Right, theres plenty you can do with your car. So far I haven't seen a post with what colour your car is.

Either way, lowering is a safe bet, would also look nice. Get a set of speedline alloys if you want to keep a more OEM look, and a TTE spoiler. A set of Reflet rear lights look really nice on all colours of the Starlets, and a set of clear indicator units and you have yourself a clean and crisp 91. Also removing the bumstrips on the sides make a huch difference. A TTE spoiler will fit your Solida no problem, not sure if the Solida came with a tiny spoiler, if so, that should remove to make way for the slightly bigger TTE.

My car colour is mettalic silver,, and ahhh sweeet dude that information will really go far thankyou so much man ,, my solida didnt come with a spoiler so i guess il need to buy a TTE or glanza spoiler :rolleyes: but to fit the spoiler what will i need ???

and also what is the best insurance you got for your starlet ????

cheeers ;)

also i forgot to say i probably ask alot of question so you will be a real big help cheers mate :rolleyes:

no worries bud ask away lol

:rolleyes:

and sam i dont think it was either lol i think it was just an optional extra, because my sportif didnt have 1 when i bought it, my mates gls didnt have 1, jades starlet S didnt have 1, and if his solida doesnt have 1 then i think it was just an optional.

welcome mate how did you manage to find these pages?

rather than just doing another glanza rep there are a whole host of other starlet parts you can put on your car to stay relatively unique.

but for a start you could try removing the side rubbing strips for a cleaner look

then faclift front and rear lights with crystal clear+ glanza units for the rear,

good thing about these cars is there is a welth of parts out there for you to personalise your ep how you see fit.