Someone just tried getting in my car

Luckily i was looking out the window at the time.. But some bloke walked down the road past my car, Look back round at it and stood there for abit.. Then walked upto the car was looking in the windows then tried pulling the Handles, He tried both doors and the boot I walked to the front door and opened in quietly and chased him down the road with a Metal bar.. I was fuming shouting al sorts out to him...

Just shouted 'if you come back im gonna cave your fucking head in with this bar' and he pegged it..

I mean what's going on with people it was 12.30 in the Afternoon, Broad daylight and the Car's parked on the Road.. Crapping myself abit as im off out tonight and don't fancy losing my car.. Unfortunately i couldn't see what he looked like Face wise as he had a hood up and didn't look round at me he just ran :p

he probly needs money for drugs,lol.

but on a different note id leave your car at a mates or something if not put some signs in the window saying "smile your on cctv". you can take the efi fuse out which will stop him from nicking it but wont stop him breaking in to it.

its a fucking joke like, ring the police and they might keep a closer eye on your area for abit. im so glad i live in the sticks and have a locked garage.

he probly needs money for drugs,lol.

but on a different note id leave your car at a mates or something if not put some signs in the window saying "smile your on cctv". you can take the efi fuse out which will stop him from nicking it but wont stop him breaking in to it.

its a fucking joke like, ring the police and they might keep a closer eye on your area for abit. im so glad i live in the sticks and have a locked garage.

I'm gonna take everything out of it for abit I think.. Give him no real reason to break in then.. And yeah im gonna take that Fuse out now you mention it.. My old mans car got done where we lived just before crimbo, Then my mums car got done on Xmas eve, We've moved house now and mines just almost got done.. We live in a proper quiet area aswel i don't get it :p

I'm going to stick it up the drive tonight right down the back

I always get worried if I dont drive my car to work and leave it outside my house as my neighbours RS turbo was put on the back of a low loaded in the middle of the day never to be seen again. If my cars gonna be left outside my house for a few days I chain it to the lamp post, extreme but makes it harder for them to take it lol.