well, i was the first owner of my ep91 in the uk.

and when i took the glove box out to look at the ecu, this had fallen down the back of the dash

2011022314485799.jpg

Its a little fold up card. left is outside, right in inside

and below is a bit of paper that is stapled inside it.

One of my mates told me its for 3,000 yen off drinks at a bar. and its valid til march or something like that.

although id be interested in any other info. im guessing this would be a good guess where my car was in japan, as its probably a bar local to the guy.

Anybody read japanese that can tell me more baout this? or anybody found anything similar in theirs?

i dont have pics but mine came with a double din cd/mini disc player but it didnt work so took it out and took it to bits and found a mini disc still inside with a load of stickers a jap girl on it, bought a cheap mini disc just to find out what was on it and it was just full of jap dance music :)

i have something to post up will get pics

i look forward to it :)

i dont have pics but mine came with a double din cd/mini disc player but it didnt work so took it out and took it to bits and found a mini disc still inside with a load of stickers a jap girl on it, bought a cheap mini disc just to find out what was on it and it was just full of jap dance music :)

mine came with a dvd player, i havent actually check if anything in in the drive. might check that.

do you still have the music? ill take a cd of it :)

wish mine was JDM at times like this ahaa i only found a tecso receipt that the last owner had bought eyeliner, eyeshadow and ham.. odd combo lol my dads car was a fresh import and had shit loads off jap leaflets in it and some annoying beads in the ash tray.