in a well good mood lol

"More than you can afford pal... Toyota!" hahaha

I just get the usual "Mate is that a turbo?" and "Fuckin 'ell mate thats fuckin' quick for a won free"

Fuck sake luke! Full on beat me too it! :) hahaha

Im in stitches :p

had to japanese lads who walk down my road most days stop and tell me how nice they thought the glanza is when me and my mates where dropin the engine back in, was well chuffed for ages after.

also had a guy flag me down on a cold morning to tell me there was smoke coming out the side of the car, lol showed him it was a front exit exhuast, he just laughed and appolagised for the mistake.

Its awsome when Japanese/asian lads appreciate the cars, all you see them driving down here is BM's and Merc's :p

You also reminded me from when I had the bonnet raised on my 1st Starlet, people used to stop me and tell me my bonnet was open all the time!! lol

I used to get thumbs up from kids all the time. In my Hyundai I always get kids shouting "hey, look it's a Ferarri!"

It's actually a little bit embarassing but deep inside I'm feeling the same as a Millionaire.

always get asked if mines a turbo too, but been asked if its a micra aswell :p

had some guy comment on what i was wearing at 1 point too, i had gloves on, you know as you do in the middle of winter, and he goes are they your driving gloves mate? because those cars are pretty quick arent they...

mind you i had shorts on haha

quite funny you say about micra. all my mates call mine a micra, but the best thing is its the micra that beats all of there boring corsas and crap hands down. so in short there doing nothing but insulting themselves lol

always get asked if mines a turbo too, but been asked if its a micra aswell :)

had some guy comment on what i was wearing at 1 point too, i had gloves on, you know as you do in the middle of winter, and he goes are they your driving gloves mate? because those cars are pretty quick arent they...

mind you i had shorts on haha

:p :P :p

The 1.3 N/A powaaah is hard to control with bare hands :D

i get a few people look, especially when it dumps through town and things.

confused looks.

i was in my mates mk2 focus rs at the weekend. now that is a head turner, EVERYBODY looks at you

My cousin has a Supra TT and went to Santa Pod in it awhile ago, even on the motorway people are just staring at you :p

he thought it was a turbo :) i was waiting in the queue at a petrol station

The joys of having a rep :p

lol thinkgs like this always make you smile!! i was driving through work one day and this young kid in a wheelchair was like "rev it" as i went passed so i gave it a little one!! lol could see him cheering as i drove away i was like LULZ :p

always get little kids staring and pinting at the wheels!! usually the orange ones!!

was clearing out the car earlier when 2 little lads came up and one said "is it a toyota" and i told him yeah and the other lad asked me about the backbox i had in my hand and said i should put a big double spoiler and body kit on my car :p

couldnt help but walk away laughing