What are you using to view the forums, PC, Iphone, Android?

I noticed that a handful of people are on here all the time ;), im on it myself quite alot as i work in IT so in the office uksc is always open lol (much better controlling all the net in work lol, you can delete the logs if people get pissy) :p

Wanted to know how everyone else browses the forums through the day, do you use your phones too? I have tried it a few times on my iphone but its not the easiest.

Or do you all sit in front of a pc all day like me :D

Yeah im thinking of buying an android instead of an iphone, seems you can do loads more on them and they seem to be really taking off lately.

use my pc when im at home

and so i can upload images

and my htc hd2 with android 2.3 on while im out or at work ;)

use the iphone most of the time... its ok for viewing posts and doing fast reply, but a bit of a pain replying as you have to use html edit coding then save html then post for pm's and when replying to a a post quoting the message,

so if i am sending alot of messages i wip out the laptop especially if i have to upload any pics

UKSC Home, Work And Uni.

At home i use my PC/Laptop.

At work i use my iPad/Laptop.

UKSC plays a major role in my life lol. I am allways on the forum (atleast try to be) I tried going to other forums but the community here is most friendliest i have seen on the Internet.

The other forum i use is bullshit and they don't know anything about the car. ( i drive a Micra K12, i bet you can guess which forum i use. I won't name it though)