Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for comments on the pictures guys.

I've been looking through my documents for my car and i have found out that my MOT runs out on October the 17th. So im going to have the 4EFTE conversion done by then.

Now i have a list of things i have to sort out for the MOT.

Starter button Working - Done 21/06/2007

Horn working - Needs doing

Airbag light sorting out - Needs doing

Wiring loom for 4EFTE - Needs doing

Purchase of 4EFTE - Needs doing

Exhaust modifying for 4EFTE - Needs Doing

4EFTE conversion - Needs Doing

MOT 17/10 - Needs doing

The engine will be bought on the 21st of september so the conversion will be done a week or two after that.

Does anyone know if the 4EFTE will fit under the bonnet of my N/A with the TMIC? It's just so i dont end up super skint when doing the conversion. The FMIC will follow shortly after though.

Hopefully i'll fly through the list when i come back off holiday in August.

You can't wait!!! Try being in my shoes. Im counting down the days. 90 to go until the 21st of September.

I've got so much to do aswell in so little time.

First thing that i can do though is the Engine loom. So if anyone knows of an SR that is being broken let me know asap.

Oh yeah would i be able to squeeze the top mount under by raising the bonnet at the hinge?

New doors are going on tomorrow and after that i will be concentrating completely on the engine.

even if you could i would be suprised if there would be enough cold air getting to the top mount with the n/a bonnet!!!!

front mount front mount front mount!!!!!!

Do it cheap, you do it twice

Remember that :wub:

I know i know :wub:

It would just be temporary until i get the FMIC. I will be getting that just after the MOT.

Anyway,Today i've been to Barnsley to pick up two doors. I've only put the passenger one on as my Drivers door is in mint condition and the drivers door i got today was slightly damaged. But now the car looks really good with the new door on as the other one was crap.

Im now very happy with the outside of the car :wub: ;)

I've also aquired another SR engine loom from the guy who sold me the doors so i can get a loom made up for the 4EFTE conversion. So im starting my Engine conversion project now. Going on schedule at the moment.

Little update.

Alex (!Rush!) has got his Starlet now so in the process of him stripping his i have aquired a few things. I have got the standard exhaust system from the mani to the start of the back box and my old back box on it. The system on mine wasn't great because the cat was goin and the middle box had been poorly cut out. All sorted now though and the car sems slightly quicker with the middle box but also slightly quieter.

I have also got his interior light as for some unknown reason mine doesnt work but it does now. I've also adjusted his pipercross induction kit out of his punto to fit mine and it looks and performs perfectly.

I also decided to do a full coolant change today as mine looked crap. Not exciting but thought id mention it.

Next purchase is the 5efe in september so im gonna be helping Alex sorting his Starlet out until then.

Oh yeah.Here is the modified to do list as im not getting the 4efte but the 5efe instead.

Starter button Working - Done 21/06/2007

Horn working - Needs doing

Airbag light sorting out - Needs doing

Purchase of 5EFE - Needs doing

New Catalatic convertor - Done 08/07/2007

5EFE conversion - Needs Doing

MOT 17/10 - Needs doing

Can't wait for the 5efe.

Groovy stuff amigo

If you're a good boy will give you a preview of the 5efe next Bluewater meet, Paseo stylee

I'll hold ya to that!!

Lol yeah I've seen that, but still, no 4EFTE =

5EFE is still better than the 4E though!!

Dam right it is!!! I have plans for the future so the 5EFE has won me over at the moment. :p