hmmm weird photo shop request + weird topic

ait people 1st of all this wont be to everyones taste and probably get some whiners but to me i like the idea of it each to their own n all that,

now i run the arc tmic and was thinking of a way to up the cooling to my tmic setup and am thinkin of gettin a bonnet and having a body shop make a say 2003 impreza scoop fit to it lol.

i reckon it would look insaaanne and pretty awesome (each to their own n all that) is there anyway some one could give me an idea of what it may look like with photshop or is that impossible lol.

now is this possible does a n/a bonnet fit a glanza and line up and have it cut and scoop fitted or will i need to butcher a glanza bonnet

probably gonna get shot down, but i well like the idea of it plus it will help cooling my intercooler a lot

thanks all

i new there would be some cry babys haha but come on people its not just putting a ridicoulous scoop on im trying to up the cooling i reckon it could look pretty insane

oh and would this be possible?

Just run a fmic rather then going chav mad with a huge scoop.