3 And A Half Years For This...

Nice chase!

We got a fair few cops in Aldershot with guns. Maybe because its a Military Town or what i dunno. Guy who randomly pulled me over in Black Glanza had a gun, i was like WTF!

Saw this on the news y'day..

Nice chase!

We got a fair few cops in Aldershot with guns. Maybe because its a Military Town or what i dunno. Guy who randomly pulled me over in Black Glanza had a gun, i was like WTF!

I've had police in Guildford stop me, and they had guns strapped on their belt too - I felt like undertaking a citizen arrest as there was no need for the stop lol

joke. people just aint scared off the police, i told a police officer sunday they should carry guns and shot people in the foot if they give em shit then people might actually behave more lol

How long is your sentace? :ph34r:

Thats shocking but if you think think thats a shit sentence. a foreign driver took a blind corner on the wrong side of the road killed one of my mates and almost the passenger of his own car. was charged with culpable manslaughter at the scene and ended up with driving without due care ans the sentence was . . . a 18 month ban, 200 hours community service and a 4 month sentence suspended for 2 years. justice i think not.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...86908-23055730/

Shows u the "justice" system we have.

Ryan.