I was running semprits there got aset for 150 at a carnoisseur dealer earlier this year. Although my front two r fooked sellin my 2 rear 1's n scrapin the front two. got a price for toyos proxies at 166 at a toyo dealer quid i think for four ordered them n all get emm friday

yeah, been on there... some real good prices.

basically, i need 4 new tyres that are gonna last a while... ive had my falkens on there for 4 months and theyre f*cked.

theyre great for grip, but i need something that lasts a bit longer...

what does every one use? and would you reccomend them?

Rich.

Grip = soft compound = short life/tyre

I've heard good things about the Nankang NS1's - Nankangs are notorious for being like lumps of coal to drive on but the NS1's are their top of the range sport tyre and are meant to last for ages.

Either that or the Hankook Ventus Sport's (think that's what they're called) are meant to be good.

Grip = soft compound = short life/tyre

I've heard good things about the Nankang NS1's - Nankangs are notorious for being like lumps of coal to drive on but the NS1's are their top of the range sport tyre and are meant to last for ages.

Either that or the Hankook Ventus Sport's (think that's what they're called) are meant to be good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, my mate has nankangs, hes had em for over a year an theyve still got loads left... altho i wanted some with the rim protectors as mine have now...

any other recomendations?

Rich.

where the tyre is mounted onto the rim it sits out jus over the edge of the rim so you cant scuff it as much! good idea!!

i had verdistein for a long time and never any complaints with them very good in the wet and dry but wore out pretty quickly!! using uni-royal now for the winter months!!

so your looking for a tyres with a hard compaound to last yonks, if thats the case then you can wave goodbye to any decent grip,,, especialy in the wet.

id play a happy meedium get some harder compound tyres on the back and softer ones for the front.

just a thought bud

o well... the cunning plan failed!!

i had my eyes set on a set of these bad boys...

prorace2.jpg

they were in 16" black with basically brand new khumo rubber for £300

went a picked them up tonight, and tried one on and because they were off a corsa the inserts for the nuts were too small!!!! which is weird, bcoz my ones i have now were off a corsa too!!! :lol: i pleaded with him and got my money back thank god.

what a poke up the shitter. :angry:

Rich.