Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they look immense mate, the blue kinda matches with the blueness in your engine bay :surrender:. Think i prefer your more simple ones though they make the car look a little less messy if you know what i mean.

Be Careful with the fresh Paradas though mate, they are a nightmare when brand new!!!!

The silver ones aren't being painted yet, I've got way too much on from college to be doing a lot to the car at the moment. They'll be going back on the car this weekend hopefully, with the new tyres and I can paint them later.

this car will be turbo'd guys, he didn't let me give up, i was saying alsorts like sell my car in parts how it is i jus dont wanna c it anymore. but he helped me keep faith and keep going. just like he did for me. i am going to make sure this car is turbo'd. when it does happen you'll all be informed. (",)

Time will tell.

I've been a bit bored today so heres some new pics, even though the cars kinda dirty..

SDC10828.jpg

SDC10830.jpg

SDC10831.jpg

SDC10847.jpg

SDC10846.jpg

SDC10841.jpg

SDC10838.jpg

SDC10837.jpg

SDC10835.jpg

SDC10833.jpg

SDC10832.jpg

SDC10848.jpg

As much as I love the factory Glanza kit, I'm thinking about a ZEP style spoiler and a Jam rear bumper. Not too sure yet though

And heres some interior pics because I haven't taken any in ages!

SDC10843.jpg

SDC10844.jpg

Oh by the way two front tyres are fitted, rears will be on soon with my wheels back on her. :lol: