Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys

The Glanza-S parts are from a S breaking in a local scrapper, well local i mean about 4 miles away. When they got it, most of the nice parts had already gone. Its not got much left on it, the engines there but it looks buggered!

Got the manifold fitted today.. I had to do it alone though because there was nobody around to help :lol: Ah well, done now!

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

I want a tubular exhaust manifold too but I've never known of somebody to have one fitted to the 4EFE ;)

Baby CT9 @ 6psi instead then? B)

And heres some quick shots of MY spray booth!! :p:lol:

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

Still need to neaten it up, it'll do that job of stopping dust getting to the car!

Wow!! thats a major job!

I've only seen one other ep91 in yellow....and it was sweet!

You'l feel great when its done.

what kind of performance increase you expecting from the new intake?

Im Mike by the way ;) just joined the club but have been watching your progress for a while and its impressive!

Keep up the good work mate!

Cheers Mike, comment appreciated ;)

I don't know of any other Yellow EP91's in the UK myself, apart from one which was chavved to the MAX but thats been sprayed White now..

The new inlet manifold will improve performance in the higher rev range, after about 3k I think.. Many people have them fitted and I've heard nothing but good feedback on them!

Cheers guys :lol:

The booth doesn't have to be tooo perfect, its only there a short while. Should be nice and warm with 3 heaters me thinks ;)

Gaz I couldn't really find much else to bling up near the inlet manifold, changed the Oil/Filter/Plugs too, so nearly gave her a full service lol, the car still doesn't start though, can't find the problem but its getting to me now :p

Picked up these badboys today anyhoos B)

DSC00021.jpg