Do many people on here clay their car?

Thinking of throwing together a Dodo Clay starter kit

Basically it will be ideal for those who have never clayed before or just want a cheap solution.

You would get a 55g clay bar plus a 'dilute it

yourself' spray bottle that makes 500ml of clay lube. Pre-dosed with

concentrate, you just have to add water to the spray and off you go. Best of all, you will have saved on shipping costs. By shipping the

sprayers with concentrate rather than pre-diluted, three quarters of the

packaged weight can be eliminated compared to a regular Born Slippy 500ml

spray bottle of ready-to-go lube. Why ship all that water to you when people can dilute a clay lube themselves at home?

This kit would come in at around a tenner which is very cheap!

This can also just be used with water and can be bought on it's own. I just prefer to use a lube :(

And Starbuck, we are looking at what to stock, thinking this Dodo deal might be right up your street ;)

This can also just be used with water and can be bought on it's own. I just prefer to use a lube :(

And Starbuck, we are looking at what to stock, thinking this Dodo deal might be right up your street ;)

Oh kinky! :D

For anyone that hasn't used a clay bar I would highly recommend one - it's amazing the difference they make and the shit they take off the paint that you didn't even notice was there.

For those who have never used clay:

Many people do not know what a clay bar is in terms of automotive use. But once you have used one you will be amazed at the difference it makes plus the dirt it brings out.

Now take my MR2. This was washed, polished and Harly Waxed 2 months ago. We took stock of our new clay so thought we would try it out on the MR2 which was still rather clean. We cleaned the bonnet using a microfibre washmitt and then rinsed and dried. We also tried it with some polish to see the difference

Cleaning the bonnet

SDC10206.jpg

Cleaned

SDC10208.jpg

Clean clay

SDC10209.jpg

Dirty clay from small section that looked clean

SDC10210.jpg

SDC10211.jpg

It brought that dirt out of a 30cmx30cm section of bonnet. ;)

got 24 sets winging their way to me this week, will be on a first come first serve basis ;) will add them to the shop tomorrow and will stick up a link