Video of my TDO4 starlet!!

Look really clean other than under the bonnet it's self lol plus get the hole in your bulk head sealed before you die of toxic gas inhalation. But yeh sounds awesome 1 off auto 200bhp glanza I like.

lush mate, love what you hvae done with thise since i drove it last

im getting some import stickers made up if you would like to represent

aye give us a phone about that text you sent to me on sunday bro

Chatter goes for agessssss when your not running a DV at all, sounds sick mate :rolleyes:

I am so ripping my DV off tonight then haha :p

What can i use to block the intercooler piping off? Don't want something that looks too stupid becasue i've got the HDI pipe; DV comes off just above the battery :)

Ye i remember seeing that when reading through his build Dan :rolleyes: Mine is also meshed at the minute until i sort a filter :)

Never seen one before no lol. Will try and find something around the house :p

You think i should rip off the silicone reducer and stick the 2p/50p to the actually intercooler pipe or keep the reducer on and stick it to there?

I'm getting excited about flutter now haha :rolleyes:

What ever the 2p/50p will fit in, probably best in the reducer but it really doesn't matter :rolleyes:

Thats OK for the standard EFI pipe, wouldnt do that to the HDI pipe, your bound to be able to find something to fit in the silicone pipe and just jubilee it in

cheeeeeers chapsss i am in love :p

yes no dumpvalve or airfilter so chatters sweeeet :rolleyes:

luke- i have blocked that hole up lol just looks like i havent in that vid as its really dark unless you mean the a/c unit side?? haha yea the bonnet is manky but thats going to be sorted soon with some thing special!

enzo- cheeers very much dude and yes off course i will have a sticker from you :)

yea i will be in touch soon matey as my dads wanting somthing sooonish :D

alot has changed the last time you drove it lol, you can have a go man if i see you at any of the festivals

p.s also you can spam as much as you like :p