• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if ya like ill try organise it? my mate has organised every show or our local club surly all it is is ring up sort a place , then list up on here take money and pay for the tickets by a deadline ? if so ill organise it if people dont turn up they dont get on the stand etc then when we all there we can all pitch in an idea of how to set the layout based on where our stand is and we cab all camp in the same area n have a decent weekend

uksc has an events paypal account people can pay for tickets with but how is any non staff member going to be able to keep track of who has and hasnt paid...

cus the japshow event organisers wont want the hassle of people paying they will just want a lump of money from a club and they will send however many tickets?

ill make a list with peoples forum names and real names and people will have to put there forum name in the paypal box

but yeah id have to know the pass word etc and u dont know if im trusted same as if i was to say pay me into my paypal i could do a runner

oh well only tryna help lol as id like a stand :o

oh well only tryna help lol as id like a stand :o

your not the only one tbh...

not like its a small event either... japshow and japfest are the same sort of size.. just japfest r hosted at tracks and japshow is hosted at santapod...

:D

i used to attend vw shows at the pod with various forums im sure the space for x amount of cars was booked and then it was down to each individual to sort their tickets and then meet on the day on the stand... can this format not be used??

Matt

Organise the stand, i'll monitor payment in to the account.

You will need to sort closing date etc for the club stand and post in here the details, as a club i am sure payment can be made for the tickets etc.

Ill collect stand banners etc from JAE :o

An stop being a douche!!!!! :D

John

C&P from japshow site

NEW FOR 2011: It is not mandatory to buy tickets in advance for JapShow or JapShow Finale to book a Club Pitch. Please only book space for the number of cars you actually expect to come and let us know if your expected numbers change. Space is subject to availability, club pitches cannot be guaranteed and the organisers reserve the right to reallocate any space.

looks like we can just book space as long as at least 10 cars

An stop being a douche!!!!! :)

sure you can be arsed jon :o

ok ill giv em a ring, find out deadlines and shizz.

yeh, but u aint guranteed a spot LeeroyV?

if there are 10 slots. 15 clubs book them but only 10 pay in advance. who they going to give them too? :D

http://www.japshow.co.uk/forms/BookingForm_JapFinale2011.pdf

has to be back with them by 9/9/11

so UKSC probably need to know who is coming by 1/9/11

so final payments by Monday 29th of August. (seems a sensible, maybe too conservative date)

Sunday Only @ £12 (Excl Camping)

Weekend Entry @ £20.

I am not organising this, just reposting information

althoguth hopefully I am coming

true but theres pretty much unlimited space there as they just extended club stands into other areas round the strip and push camping and day parking back up the field :o

either way im in and probably camping up there the sat night

true but theres pretty much unlimited space there as they just extended club stands into other areas round the strip and push camping and day parking back up the field :o

either way im in and probably camping up there the sat night

the club stands are on the opposite side of the strip to the camping... all the camping was on the side nearest entrance at japshow earlier this year and car stands and traders on right side...

first clubs to book get priority on size and location, then we can add people on

so we need to get 10 names down, and paid asap.

so far clubs signed up are

Mitsubishi Lancer Register, MKIII Supra.net, Jap Car Enthusiasts, Miss Banzai, Celica - Club.co.uk, Mazda Rotary Club

why arent your names down already

Sparky, im looking at you here.

ps Socks, if your doing the strip. shotgun a passenger ride

they also have a handling track, that they adverise for starlets and micras.

sparky came 3rd in 2008, with a time of 21.44.

im sure you guys can beat that :o

First post edited with details!!!!!

Now get paying etc an bump :o

01) Socks

02) String (Sunday Only)

03) ro55fumi (Sunday only)

04) gtr-r33

05) Ryan5793

06) LeeroyV

07) LukeSR

08) aaddzz123

09) drongo boi