07) LukeSR

08) aaddzz123

09) drongo boi

10) Starbo Moorley

11) Gtstu+1

12)H_D

I'm defo there !!!

cool dude

Your perfectly capable of organising a stand on your own. Ryan langs organising trax and ain't moaning like a woman :o

why bother with event organisers then? why not just let members do it all? lol

Cause the events organisers have there own chosen events to do. I can't physically organise ten+ events a year people want me to it's just too much. So I've drawn a line to 5 this year. Nothings stopping everyone else from organising stands themselves it is infact encouraged :o

cant psyically LOL.... im sorry... you cant PSYICALLY do it?

how unfit are you to click a mouse these days man, quit with the fags!

dont think u can even be arsed to come to event, all we r asking is for u to organise stand, contact japshow and send tickets about :o x

Such an ignorant answer.it takes more effort than you think.I've done my shows for this year it really won't harm you to organise a stand at this event if you want one. As I've said I'm not doing this one cause if I do il have to do all the others people want too. If you put half as much effort into organising this as you do moaning I'm sure you'll have an awesome stand

Anyway il stop messing up your thread now :o

careful now, because if i have to weigh in any further here it wont be fun.

there would be statements of "you do realise steve is the club manager now right?!"

and "you do realise steve has a lot of shit to do now, right?!"

and "you know where the place is, right? then by all means organise a club presence if you wish to attend, but be aware that not only has steve organised more than enough events for the year, he has also got much more responsibilities on the site now, plus works for a living".

i may also throw in some of my trademark condescending and humourous remarks just to amuse myself, but be assured, i wont sit here and watch my club manager be insulted when he is working his balls off.

let me state it clearly again, you know where the show is, you want to go, then by all means contact the show's organisers and do the club proud.

but lay off steve, or you'll be asking me to lay off you. steve has plenty to do without organising every single thing every single person wants to go to, the club is growing steadily, we are getting ourselves well known and respected THANKS to the likes of Steve, lets not try sprinting before we can walk. he is also working on technical articles behind the scenes that will be for everyone's benefit, so do not pressume to assume for one minute that he doesnt pull his weight. as steve said, bit of ignorance going on in here and i aint impressed.

Phil.

careful now, because if i have to weigh in any further here it wont be fun.

there would be statements of "you do realise steve is the club manager now right?!"

and "you do realise steve has a lot of shit to do now, right?!"

and "you know where the place is, right? then by all means organise a club presence if you wish to attend, but be aware that not only has steve organised more than enough events for the year, he has also got much more responsibilities on the site now, plus works for a living".

i may also throw in some of my trademark condescending and humourous remarks just to amuse myself, but be assured, i wont sit here and watch my club manager be insulted when he is working his balls off.

let me state it clearly again, you know where the show is, you want to go, then by all means contact the show's organisers and do the club proud.

but lay off steve, or you'll be asking me to lay off you. steve has plenty to do without organising every single thing every single person wants to go to, the club is growing steadily, we are getting ourselves well known and respected THANKS to the likes of Steve, lets not try sprinting before we can walk. he is also working on technical articles behind the scenes that will be for everyone's benefit, so do not pressume to assume for one minute that he doesnt pull his weight. as steve said, bit of ignorance going on in here and i aint impressed.

Phil.

lol, its how i am with steve... its how he is with me as well... on and off this site...

nothing personal and nothing serious...

Phil, if you thought it was aimed in a serious manner your mistaken mate... :D

its because of steves decent job of organising the first japshow (at fuck all notice) im nagging him to do this one...

he is still a douche tho... :o

thats grand dude but he didnt take it that way and brought it to my attention for me to consider.

i aint lookin to fall out with anyone. steve puts more hours into this club now than anyone, he's doing more than his fairshare.

if u wana organise Japshow then i have no doubt Steve will give u some pointers and help where he can but neither Geo nor I currently expect steve to take on the organisation of yet another show.

Phil.

If it's nothing serious how come we actually fell out over it big style last week. Normally we bitch at eachother as a joke but I know your serious this time that's what fucked me off

Why because I kept removing a post slagging me off on this thread that you kept posting back on. Oh I so sorry for defending myself.

Anyway no need to continue this now just keep your comments about how useless I am to yourself please