Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How's it driving temp wise etc ? U bled the system check that system for air locks etc mate ?

Temp wise it's fine never overheats I've bled the system the other day rad cap off heaters on full till it cycled the fan wasn't like that then pipes go rock soiled I'm going to whip the thermo stat out and test it and re flush the cooling system I hope it's not the hg I could really do with out that at the moment :(

Would presume that temps would sky rocket if it was h/g mate and yeah check your thermo etc dude hope it ain't the h/g and its summit simple for ya

That's what I thought but it could be letting a bit of exhaust gas in hence why the pipes are going rock solid hoping the system is just blocked or something along those lines or the thermo packed up.

Tested the thermo at 6am lol seams to be working fine. so next thing on the list flush the rad and reverse flush see If its blocked hoping it Is to be honist may as well flush the engine through while I've got it all apart. Time for sleep first though.

In hot water

64B64A96-DB23-47CA-9453-5344A6F540E3-438

And in cold water straight after

F1028915-AAB2-4ED2-BED7-E36E76DD5537-438

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V