how do you make flames and pop?

i was just wondering how so many of you guys make ya cars pop n bang ?

i have the mani downpipe and the whole exhaust wrapped and it only occasionally pops if... i drive along in second at 20mph and just let the car slowly roll to a stop then before its about to stall it gurggles a little

so what techniques/things do you do to make noise :lol:

mines not heat wraped but when i hit full boost and change gear kicks a flame out the back waiting for a new laptop battery n gonna have a go at setting up ma launch control for some proper fun and flames tho :lol:

Antilag is shet, if you want some real flames, do what i did to get a real flames, in which i cant disclose. I could produce the above pic even when driving.

14lcolteditededitedsize.jpg

Would make all those ricers beg for mercy. Already did.

your just a legend man

Ya but are they any good tho

well they certainly do there job mate. I've seen them in action they shoot huge flames out. all it is basically is a spark plug in the exhaust and a little power pack which provides the power. when fumes come out the exhaust it hits the spark plug and hey presto much flamage :lol:

With the small displacement engine and short downpipe Ep's are never going to pop and bang like mad as the fuel doesn't hit the exhaust in the same way.

The pops and bangs is purely excess fuel igniting in your exhaust system (not necessarily good long term). Flames are the same but with allot more fuel being burnt in the system.

You can achieve it but need a standalone or piggy back thats fully mappable.... on the map it would need to run rich top end of the rev map but also when you come off throttle the map can be made so the injectors still add a tiny bit, this will end up in the exhaust and when hot enough will ignite and cause the 'pops/bangs'.

MR2's are known for popping and banging like crazy! my rev4 with a straight through buddyclub was just silly :lol:. Can be done with an EP but needs a good ecu and lots of fuel.

With the small displacement engine and short downpipe Ep's are never going to pop and bang like mad as the fuel doesn't hit the exhaust in the same way.

The pops and bangs is purely excess fuel igniting in your exhaust system (not necessarily good long term). Flames are the same but with allot more fuel being burnt in the system.

You can achieve it but need a standalone or piggy back thats fully mappable.... on the map it would need to run rich top end of the rev map but also when you come off throttle the map can be made so the injectors still add a tiny bit, this will end up in the exhaust and when hot enough will ignite and cause the 'pops/bangs'.

MR2's are known for popping and banging like crazy! my rev4 with a straight through buddyclub was just silly :lol: . Can be done with an EP but needs a good ecu and lots of fuel.

lol the other halfs mr2 sounds like a gunshot, its mental!

Play with the accelerator, tap it a tiny bit

drive let it rev up to like 5-6k then let off and leave it in gear...then just tickle the throttle pedal :lol:

^This, but mine bangs from only 4k, don't take it higher tbh

I haven't spotted flames though (0.95bar CT9). I want them lol