Has everyone on here got really well paying jobs........?

He really is, If you need some extra money PM him and he'll be glad to help you out! :D

England is going through a financial crisis, you'll all be lucky to make £1000 a month unless you have a favourable job unfortunately.

You can also thank immigrants for driving the wage down and employers for accepting them instead of British jobseekers. When they can pay someone £5 for doing the same job you want eg. £8, they will think of the cost. Until legislation comes in to prevent employers from paying petty wages to non-UK the bad times will continue.

The best thing if you are after a better wage /lifestyle would be to search around for different jobs and be prepared to move locations. There's a reason why people in cities earn a good sum and the plentiful jobs available, however knock for knock they have to pay the highest charges for living.

Myself, I live in the country and I wouln't even consider moving to a city just for a better wage packet. Although I'd love more, I'm not on a bad wage and country life is...cheap and fun! :)

This guy talks sense ;)

am jobless atm and geting a new 1 is turning out to be a joke i started a job bout a month ago and on my 4th day i was told they had lost there biggest contract and it was last it first out so me and 4 others were out the door aplyed for almost 30 jobs in 2 months and every interview ive been to ive been told they had stupid amouts of people apply for the job and i only live in a small town :D.

lucky my gf is working atm which just covers our rent and what not and i make a bit of cash doing few odd jobs for people bit of a joke realy tho this time last year i was doing 60+ hr weeks and they were still offering me double time for extra hours

dont even bring up the usa prices shelly :D every time i go to the states i cry at how cheap it is out there! the world is in finacial turmoil yet we still seem worse off than other big palyers in the world :)

I come out with.about 1700 a month.but that's working a lot of hours really. tbh after bills i don't have an enormous amount left. specially with trying to get out of my.massive over draft thanks to 4 months unemployed :D

if you look at the roads nowadays, there are no kitted up boy racer cars anymore lol, they simple can just afford the insurance let alone modifications. As for petrol prices....... damn i remember when it was like 65p a litre. When i was on holiday in America, petrol is only £2-3 a gallon!

LOL dunno how far the electric cars will go, but when this world runs out of petrol, back to horse and carriage i believe ;)

They are still about unfortunately :) , max power may be dead, but the morons live on!

Horse and carriage?...Can you imagine overtaking?...one week later! ;)

I wish it was still 65p, a full tank would cost me just £40. The big difference with America is it seems to be the rich drive the 'eco-cars' and the poor drive the fuel drinkers, it will always be that way because these so called eco cars are more expensive than your average petrol car (madness considering they all want us to buy them). People also don't like change and alot of this eco-madness (call it what you will) is a con, a fad meant to scare people into buying the next generation of tools and items that they just don't need.

Take Apple for instance, they had the consumer market nailed, bring out a touch phone, bring out a newer touch phone with a camera, bring out an even newer touch phone with a HD camera then bring out a stupid 'trigger happy tv style' pad thing. People buy it because everyone else is 'doing it'. So called celebrities don't help the fact either, pretty much telling people what they should act like, be like and look like.

Sorry rant over! :D

if you look at the roads nowadays, there are no kitted up boy racer cars anymore lol, they simple can just afford the insurance let alone modifications. As for petrol prices....... damn i remember when it was like 65p a litre. When i was on holiday in America, petrol is only £2-3 a gallon!

LOL dunno how far the electric cars will go, but when this world runs out of petrol, back to horse and carriage i believe :)

lol but were would fmic go? :o