best V on the forum imo :)

shame i dicked it in the GT :/ haha i joke

Hahaha!!

You seriously think mine is the best on the forum :0 ? To me everyonelses seems so much better even though im spending every penny in the bank on her lol i suppose alot of people feel like that about their own cars :/ im not sure... Lol

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes , yes you do :) lol. no worries :)

know any one selling coilovers? need some badly lol.

I dont sorry mate :/ keep an eye on ebay boss for a cheap set to pop up :) u going to the big cruise sunday?

you coming to jae?

No sorry Lew, im off to Dorset next weekend then Sharm El Sheikh in 4 weeks time so cant afford to miss another overtime shift :( winter is fast approaching and i need a second car by end of October or the V will just get trashed :/

I dont sorry mate :/ keep an eye on ebay boss for a cheap set to pop up :) u going to the big cruise sunday?

is there another one? its in bristol aint it?

my hks actuator turned up today so if i can get it boosting without fuel cut then ill come up :)

car looked sweet yesterday mate fair play :) sounded nice on tick over aswell man

cant wait for my ride in this tho :)

Cheers Lugzy boyy :) now chop chop you have until Japfest to get her on the road lmao!!! Was nice seeing you mate i will come and pick you up soon i promise!

Cheers man :) hate you though cause i dno what i wanna do again haha

Get a V mate! For the price you get for the EG you could get a nice Glanza :) cant beat the sound of boost! You'd be suprised how well a glanza goes even on stock turbo at 1 bar it'l see off many bigger cars no problem atall :)