• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh mate that is bloody sexy :) there's a meet at cribbs causeway on the 19th you and the welsh boys fancy it :)

Cheers mate! Yeah i did see mate id have stuck my name down but im in work :(

Nice better than wen i saw it at td, where u get wheels and how much they amyway

Thanks mate, i bought them off a member on here and they was up for £600, They are in mint condition and wrapped in T1R's :) think they are like £1000 brand new without tyres lol

This car is mint! Love them wheels!

Cheers pal :-)

How has the car been running, all good, bet your a happy bunny!!

Cheers Craig, yeah shes running sweet im beaming with her :) nearly done 1000 miles since i picked her up so gonna give her an oil change this weekend :)

what offset are your wheels mate? need to try and figure out what spacers I will need :D

Think they are +37 mate, they are only 6J though, im running 25mm spacers and had the arches slightly rolled, needs abit of fine adjustments now but im going to wait for the rear spacers to come first because i think they might rub on the rear so may take the fronts in abit to match :)

• 3 weeks later...

My rear 25mm spacers come last week and i must say the car is looking alot better :-) i then also added 5mm all round to get the wheels completely inline with the arches, its causing chaios now with the rear tyres tho taking rubber off every time i hit a slight pot hole so im going to get the inside of the arched rolled up as it seems to be the angled metal that its catching on.

551194_10152019559090643_1580099584_n.jpg

Since this pic ive added another 5mm spacer to the back, if you look in the arch you can see the angled metal that seems to be hitting my tyres, im just going to get it rolled up out of the way to avoid contact.

Nice picture i made on instagram

217665_10152019322510643_663558859_n.jpg

And a couple more :)

580804_10152007458220643_545393712_n.jpg

400548_10152038228705643_52966621_n.jpg

When your car is too low for the jack wood is always handy lol

255334_10152041536520643_1423916600_n.jpg

Tomorrow im going to underseal her weather permitting, im also fancying a new sunvisor with abit of green in to go with my wheel nuts, im going to fit new Rays stickers too ive got black ones going on :)

Looks well dude I'd say its a good drive too. If you want do diy the rear aches what I done was got a bar with a big diameter, a heater gun and a mate to drive it forwards and backwards something like this worked a treat when I had te37's with a low offset.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDTK9IjKIYU&playnext=1&list=PL093AA7668158DC5A&feature=results_main

They look like the wont need too much work. I had to get them professionally done for my new wheels though.

Edited by Corey

Il have to have a bash at that then mate, my TE37's havent got a low offset pal i just liked the look of yours sooo much i have gone mad with spacers :p haha! It looks awesome now just the tyre scraping that ive got to sort out :) its your V that has given me loads of ideas mate fairplay i think its the best V i have ever seen i love it!

dude, they're never "complete". there is always something we want, that one small part, that one rusty nut that annoys us lol! its never ending!! lol

Phil.

Haha, in that case then I totally agree with you!! yes the list is never ending!!!