• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha she needs more than a kick she's been a very naughty girl!! I owe you a ride too boss ;-) cant wait for you to get yours up and running again JF2 last year was such a laugh haha!!!

Eek I hope this is done for JF2! No more big power starlets from Wales anymore -_-

Now im spending £100 a week on petrol its crippling me!

Get it mapped then!

And give it a kick from me aswell

LOL

Hahaha, your bodywork is better, my engines better :p deal??? Lol we need to meet up at japfest 2 mate only 2 months away!! U pissed off early last time and my phone wasn't working lol

Haha she needs more than a kick she's been a very naughty girl!! I owe you a ride too boss ;-) cant wait for you to get yours up and running again JF2 last year was such a laugh haha!!!

lol from wa uve told me she really has been :( lol n yer man cant wait for the ride dude, ill bring spear pants :) n yer man ill hav it back at sum point lol

jf2 was so funny last year haha the drive up was so funny tho

u pointing ouut dears that were really rabbits lmao :p

Hahaha, your bodywork is better, my engines better :p deal??? Lol we need to meet up at japfest 2 mate only 2 months away!! U pissed off early last time and my phone wasn't working lol

Yes mate deffo, ill give you a ring as soon as i park up, was ment to txt u at castle coombe but ended up leaving early with liam and saviour sun stroke haha!

Get on track with me st jf2, ya got biger brakes now so theres no excuse!

lol from wa uve told me she really has been :( lol n yer man cant wait for the ride dude, ill bring spear pants :) n yer man ill hav it back at sum point lol

jf2 was so funny last year haha the drive up was so funny tho

u pointing ouut dears that were really rabbits lmao :p

I no haha shame that your gearbox leaked all the oil out, atleast you got home ok!

Yes mate deffo, ill give you a ring as soon as i park up, was ment to txt u at castle coombe but ended up leaving early with liam and saviour sun stroke haha!

Get on track with me st jf2, ya got biger brakes now so theres no excuse!

Gdgd! And i dont no if my car will be ready by then dude so not gonna waste money on track times, at this rate il be lucky to have it back for japfest next year lol dont forget i want a ride on track mind!!!!

Need a new flywheel now as my current one has hairline cracks! I wouldnt mind a lightened one but they are £450 from Aasco and i dont fancy paying that! Stock ones are £150 from Toyota so not too bac

^bad

Need a new flywheel now as my current one has hairline cracks! I wouldnt mind a lightened one but they are £450 from Aasco and i dont fancy paying that! Stock ones are £150 from Toyota so not too bac

^bad

Fucking Hell man there getting there moneys worth out of u :/

The bill is pretty nuts now i have to admit, and its not like im even rocking a decent turbo its a cheap TD05 lol not spending anymore on the engine now more and more faults are being found and its crippling ny bank, gonna just get it looking nice for the summer and see how i feel about doing more over winter or not, there has to be a stage where u think shit I've spent enough now!

• 3 weeks later...

Mike just rang me and the engine has been started :-D just need a flange to be delivered for my exhaust as my nurspec was welded to my old exhaust system and my new centre section has a flange either end, its getting close now cant wait!

Mike just rang me and the engine has been started :-D just need a flange to be delivered for my exhaust as my nurspec was welded to my old exhaust system and my new centre section has a flange either end, its getting close now cant wait!

Good news now hurry up an make room for mine!!!!

John