Lovely looking V mate. Was going to buy this myself off Saeed but imo I thought he was asking a bit too much money for it.

If u don't mind me asking what did u pay for it? Pm if u like

Looks like you are going to have one serious car there bud. Seeing threads like this makes me want to buy my 6th ep lmao!!

Haha get another one lol i dont no what id do without mine :/ its killing me :-( and i paid £5000 for it mate, didnt take too long for it to fry the turbo tho as i was running 1.3 bar through it! suprised he had a hybrid ct9 to be honest and not a bigger turbo

Amazing bit of kit bud!.. Can't wait to see the mapping done :)

Thanks mate il keep my thread updated :-)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't bother with a oil cooler dude if your not going to track it

I do intend on tracking it mate just need to get some experience first, i dont wanna go to japfest 1 all guns blazing first time and go straight into a wall lmao!

I suppose aslong as my thermostat is working correctly like Sparky said i shouldnt have no issues as the oil wont even circulate around the cooler until the oil hits a certain temperature and the thermostat will only open and let the oil into the cooler when i decide to have a race or go on track lol

This is some serious shizzle right there, i want that 5e in my life!!

Haha, build one then in your EP70!!

He did have a td04 kit ready to go on but told me he liked the hybrid because no lag.

I think I'm going to have to buy another one these little cars are so addictive lmao!!

I did try texting him and asking but had no reply because at JF2 someone approached me and said is the emanage he bought off me still on this car? and there was a JAM ECU on there so i was a little confused as to why he started wanting less power to be honest :/

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Pic of my glanza with my friends glanza, he had my JAM ECU off me and i had his stock one in order to run my E-manage Ultimate.

318368_10150973564570643_771400642_21583326_2021092821_n.jpg

Heres a pic of her on the back of a lorry off to Tuning Developments :-)

392704_10151016099385643_771400642_21730649_1956813103_n.jpg

A few pics of the engine out ......

380404_257361057654547_156146084442712_762670_1833679367_n.jpg

Fairplay to them i dropped the engine off Monday evening and this pic was taken Tuesday :-)

378845_258444610879525_156146084442712_764744_1761649498_n.jpg

Couldn't believe it when Mike told me my car had N/A 5EFE pistons in!! It was a tribute to the engine considering i had been running 1.3 bar for about 8 months in the time i have owned the car!!!

379844_258887230835263_156146084442712_765860_1346469302_n.jpg

New forged pistons, rods and camshafts have now been ordered then the engine is off for machining :-)

My clutch was also stock even though when i bought it the guy told me there was an Exedy one in there so i have purchased a paddle clutch off Mike, he said he had one lying around that he would do me a special offer on however it had no springs in it but he said to see how i get on with it........

Also ordered some yellow stuff pads and a brake cylinder stopper i think there called?? The amount of brake fade i get at the moment is unreal but i did buy real cheap pads lol

Hopefully they will send me across some more pictures soon so i can keep you all updated :-)

Haha yes mate tried to get mine booked in but said they where full. Got to wait till jan now :)

Aww never :-( i had to wait 6 weeks to get mine booked in too, been off the road for over 2 months now :-( and still not gonna be boosting for another 2 months!

• 4 weeks later...
Cant get over them pistons been stock 5efe :( was the Headgasket stock aswell? Wasnt this 5e converston done in japan? sorry for the qustions just very interesting lol..Nice build anyway car looks awesome :p

its fine mate lol when i bought the car the guy said it was aparently done in japan as he bought it from the people who ship them over, im shocked at it not being forged if it was done in japan though :/ and yes mate headgasket was also stock

Cant get over them pistons been stock 5efe :( was the Headgasket stock aswell? Wasnt this 5e converston done in japan? sorry for the qustions just very interesting lol..Nice build anyway car looks awesome :p
jw was there anything done with the original 5e to bump the oil pressure?

I dont think so mate im pretty sure it was totally stock, i had an oil pressure gauge in there though and was all fine until the bottom end given up then it went really low

i didnt do anything on mine and theres nothing wrong with my oil pressure i must have done over 3k miles on the 5e now if not more.

Dont think so mate im sure it was all stock, i had a oil pressure gauge fitted though and was fine until the bottom end given up then the oil pressure dropped

i didnt do anything on mine and theres nothing wrong with my oil pressure i must have done over 3k miles on the 5e now if not more.

Same here mate, had an oil pressure gauge fitted and was all fine :-)

Good build thread fella, roll on getting them back! lol :(

Michael boy! Nice to see your on here lmao, shouldnt be too long now boss :-)

what was your oil pressure on idle?

When i first started it up when cold it was as high as 4 but then dropped down to 1.2ish when at running temp. When the bottom end went it dropped to 0.5