Thanks Seba, and John and Amjad i seriously dont lol i can only just afford the rebuild but im getting so fed up of driving my mothers mini about im gonna lend money off her for a dc2 lol if i had my car i doubt id b bothering but its just taking so long now :/ plus i could do with a second car, got a feeling when i have it back its going to be a nightmare in traffic with the clutch im installing

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you can't wait for this to be done!!

I was exactly like you mate waiting for mine to be finished, but then missus got pregnant and car had to go alll I was waiting for was my HKS v pro to be delivered and was done.

On look out for another ep now though :D

Edited by bazza

Yeah i cant wait mate :-) if i was to do it again id buy a cheap V with a knackerd engine and forged it, if u wait around u can pick up 5E bottom ends for £200 on ebay. I paid a fair bit for mine to go bang now its costing me more than the cars worth to put right lol will be an animal though!

Hahaha!!! What have they said pal??? Im buying a dc2 tomorrow lol fed up if waiting now i need a car my parents are going mad I've been lending their car for almost 6 months I've racked up 8000 miles lol

Erm not alot mate, still waiting for them to get back to me on a date!! lol ya being serious?? Nice! i wud love a teg but jus wouldnt be able to afford both! good luck anyways! ha yh i can see why your going for the dc2, there sikkkkk! :D only live once ay :thumbsup:

Lol i was gonna buy one in the summer anyway so mayaswell do it now :/ cant afford it though lol my mother will just have to wait a lil longer for her money haha!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks buddy! I got the 286's as plan on getting some 15" gt3's at some stage and they were the biggest that will fit even though im running 16's atm and the 300's were the same price

• 2 months later...

Little update :

Head has now been machined so hopefully it's not going to be too long now....

Also bought a genuine Varis rear bumper off a member on here :-)

Thinking about buying Simon's 15" Rays too just want my car back first to make sure they will fit properly with my K-Sports.

Hopefully i will have it back for JF2 but im not banking on it!

Nothing much i can say or do to be honest mate just gotta wait! I bought a civic turbo to keep me occupied but its just not the same :-( Now im spending £100 a week on petrol its crippling me!