• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a car! i bet your counting the hours away :)

Cheers pal, oh yess i have been for months haha

swettt good to see it finally all done dude, what injector's you got in it at the mo?

Thanks mate, its got evo 560's in it :-)

Well done james enjoy it mate very nice power get the graph up when you get it pal

Oh yess il be out everyday in her now smiling everywhere haha, yeah il put it up as soon as i get it mate :-)

I can do some videos if/when you're in Cardiff ;)

Sounds good to me mate we will have to sort something out :-)

Nice result mate power will immense

Thanks Lew mate

Cheers mate, its on Cusco coilovers with 16's, ive got some 15" TE37's to go on when i get her back so will be lower, say goodbye to the black parts on my car too as its all going white :-)

8th Most Powerful Starlet in the UK!

http://www.s314kba.co.uk/leaderboard/

Well Done Matey! Great Result!

Cheers for adding it to the leaderboard for me pal, gonna enjoy her now for the rest of the summer then see what else i want to do over the winter months :-)

Good result mate, bet your itching to get her back! :D

Thanks mate, and yeah its been off the road since October last year lol cannot wait for the phonecall!

Sweet build dude

8th Most Powerful Starlet in the UK!

http://www.s314kba.co.uk/leaderboard/

Well Done Matey! Great Result!

Surely you mean on that list not the u.k there is a lot of big hp starlets on these isles that are not on the internetz or just choose not to be on a list. I know of a few as I'm sure a lot of members do. Jus sayen :)

Edited by Corey

Shes finally home! Very very impressed with her to say the least, ive only ran her on a bar theres just no need for more power, think it makes about 270bhp at a bar, i will eventually crank her up to 325bhp though :p no leaks or anything, checked the oil thismorning and its fine, could only just see the oil on the dipstick its so clean lol i could go on forever talking......... So happy i have finally got her back though, off in the bodyshop monday now, i will post some pics when i get chance and then pics next week when the work is completed :-)

Its a fantastic feeling when you put your foot down for the first time.

Unbelieve feeling of so much power and torque and having to hold it in a straight line...

Now you've got to do what im doing, dial it in, perfect its setup... Make it yours :)

Happy for u dude, enjoy!

Thats the plan mate :-) need to get an oil temp gauge too for peice of mind but ive got SARD ones and they are £250 each so that can wait until i get a standalone ECU, im pushing the EMU to the max now...