• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm think i might have to get a few and see what size looks best!

If you've got 30's on yours im going to need about 90's haha as i've only got 14" TOM'S wheels ill have to see whats what :) cheers mate

Haha no problem mate, beware that your arches will shred your tyres to bits so you will have to get the inner lip rilled too :)

Plans sound good james when is she off back to TD

I should have results by april as regards to the inlet and standalone :)

Awesome, cant wait to see what power yours pulls! Im hoping for beginning of april so shes all up and running before japfest :) keep spending money on my ek9 i need to keep some to one side for the V lol

I see! Think I'm just bitter I didn't get to see it in all it's glory ripping up the road haha. By the way the video has a fair few views now!

Haha, yeah i did notice mate! When we have our next meet il give her abit more throttle for you mate :p

Pictures so don't do this justice :( lioks and sounds awesome in person :-) gunna be a a beast on standalone and a bigger inlet aswell bro

Still need to take me out in her tho :(

Cheers mate i no i do lol as soon as shes back on the road il come and get you, april will be here in no time :-)

Awesome, cant wait to see what power yours pulls! Im hoping for beginning of april so shes all up and running before japfest :) keep spending money on my ek9 i need to keep some to one side for the V lol

Same mate it going to make me smile what eva the power lol ... Sweet mate i'll see you there pal :) .... lol you will get there lad

I'll keep you updated with mine

You didnt just break 3rd gear did you dude! You destoyed it :lol: Joys of having the sort of power figure though dude. Glad to see you have it sorted now though.

Shes still looking lovely though dude! Spacers make it look awesome. Really wanna space mine out, but scared about my arches rubbing :(

Same mate it going to make me smile what eva the power lol ... Sweet mate i'll see you there pal :) .... lol you will get there lad

I'll keep you updated with mine

Yeah keep me updated pal! Il keep an eye on your thread too :)

You didnt just break 3rd gear did you dude! You destoyed it :lol: Joys of having the sort of power figure though dude. Glad to see you have it sorted now though.

Shes still looking lovely though dude! Spacers make it look awesome. Really wanna space mine out, but scared about my arches rubbing :(

Haha yeah i did make a good mess of it mate! They will rub mate no doubt it done my head in i booked her in down the bodyshop the following week! Its a pain though because it has damaged the paint on the arch so a respray is needed too :/ if i wasn't to tell you then you wouldn't notice but it bugs the hell out of me, i like her in top notch shape as im sure most starlet owners do :)

Cheers mate, funny enough was scrolling down to find my build thread and come across yours so taken a look because i havent been on here for awhile! What the hell is going on?? lol why isn't it done yet?!!!

lol, in that time you havent been about not much has changd mate as you can see..................it took so long at racetech that when it went back to TD they had other work booked in so now mine wont be done till at least january I dont think :( not a big deal though as the weather is shiiiiiiitttttt lol

• 4 months later...